Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
One of the things I missed the most about the hospital was the camaraderie from pretty much everyone. Honestly some of my favorite people to shoot the ish with were the transporters and unit clerks. I know everyones been having conversations about who is essential and what not but when you work in a hospital you learn early on that EVERYONE is essential. Always about the golden rule at the end of the day.

This....we start each opening session of one our quality improvement programs with the story of JFK visiting NASA. He asked a janitor what he does there and the guy responded that he helps put men on the moon.

That video is gonna be seen by plenty especially since it’s on worldstar . Asians about to get that treatment in the states for sure .

no they won’t
Whites been treating all minorities like crap for years and not much has changed

38CA7425-98B3-4AB1-B17F-229E395CBA60.jpeg

I remember seeing this when I FIRST discovered General forum back in like 06’ or 07’ :lol:

time is a flat circle :lol:
Yoooo

This had to be like ‘05 this is the first thread I ever saw. What a time

the way you guys explain the medical heirarchy gives me flashbacks of my time in the Air Force :lol:......so doctors are the fighter pilots, nurses are the crew chiefs and CNAs are the maintenance personnel
It's funny you say this. I haven't experienced this myself but I know enough doctors and know enough ppl who know enough doctors that I'm pretty sure residency is like the plebe indoctrination in the military. My theory is that what new doctors go through in residency is why so many doctors become terrible as attendings.

Oh.

Maybe it is only American doctors that have terrible personalities. Either that or you are just extremely lucky.

That's great.

I'm especially surprised your doctor can remember your surgery a yr after. It's either your surgery was very unique or your surgeon just has an unusually strong memory.

Like I said there are surgeons that can't recognize their patients even a few hours after doing surgery on them.
The surgeon who did my kneecap stabilization remembered me too or at least reviewed my case again for the review appointment a year after the surgery.

In the case of the lung surgeon, he came off as humble and down to earth despite being the best in his field. He was clearly very interested in my case as he said it was one of the most complex cases of intralobar pulmonary sequestration he had treated.
He even gave me his personal cellphone number when he came to sign off on my release from the hospital. He called a couple times during my recovery to see how I was progressing.

Last edited:
no they won’t
Whites been treating all minorities like crap for years and not much has changed

Certainly are the hate is at an all time high if you live in New York you would know . If I told you every Chinese food fast food spot would close down for good you would call me crazy but look what happened .

One of the things I missed the most about the hospital was the camaraderie from pretty much everyone. Honestly some of my favorite people to shoot the ish with were the transporters and unit clerks. I know everyones been having conversations about who is essential and what not but when you work in a hospital you learn early on that EVERYONE is essential. Always about the golden rule at the end of the day.
at its best, it's like this. that's why it's good that responsibilities don't overlap too much. doctors have their role, nurses have their role, techs have their role, etc., and each person is better at what they do than anyone else on the team.

FRANCE SAYS NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES AT 95,403 SO FAR, NURSING AND CARE HOMES REPORT CONFIRMED OR POSSIBLE CASES OF 37,188

FRANCE SAYS NUMBER OF CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS IN INTENSIVE CARE UNITS AT 6,845 ON SUNDAY VS 6,883 ON SATURDAY

FRANCE REPORTS TOTAL NUMBER OF DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS SO FAR AT 14,393, COMPARED WITH 13,832 ON SATURDAY

They have been getting it since it all started. I'm bothered by the video but not surprised.
Asian Americans been assaulted and almost murdered already due to the virus...

These ugly things seem inevitable in these circumstances. Proves things would probably get to savage and lethal levels if something worse happened to the world

Disgusting video. Bothered but not surprised too.
Local natives hating on foreigners happens in ALL countries.
The logical followup question is what does that have to do with Chinese (Asians in general) in America, Australia, Europe or wherever. That’s right, they’re still looked down upon as foreigners no matter how long their families have been around.
“Where are you really from”. “Your English is very good”.

Don’t go to these places if you don’t feel comfortable. Unlike my older Family relatives, don’t have big fascination to tour the Mainland as much prefer Taiwan, Korea, Singapore. For that matter don’t have a fascination with Europe either. Stories there too.

No famous people, politicians, heirs or heiresses died of Covid? Or wealthy persons?

"Her family cryin', they want her to live, and she tryin'
I'm arguin' like what kind of doctor can we fly in?
You know the best medicine go to people that's paid
If Magic Johnson got a cure for AIDS
And all the broke ************* passed away
You telling me if my grandma was in the NBA
Right now she'd be okay?"

Disgusting video. Bothered but not surprised too.
Local natives hating on foreigners happens in ALL countries.
The logical followup question is what does that have to do with Chinese (Asians in general) in America, Australia, Europe or wherever. That’s right, they’re still looked down upon as foreigners no matter how long their families have been around.
“Where are you really from”. “Your English is very good”.

Don’t go to these places if you don’t feel comfortable. Unlike my older Family relatives, don’t have big fascination to tour the Mainland as much prefer Taiwan, Korea, Singapore. For that matter don’t have a fascination with Europe either. Stories there too.
I think anyplace where society is very homogenous has issues with diversity

Even with SK I hear some stories that make me :frown: and I've been wanting to visit that country for a minute now. But diversity in SK is trending up. I follow quite a few westerners who've made the move to SK and are living there.

I don't foresee China being western friendly anytime soon, I'd never visit.

I think anyplace where society is very homogenous has issues with diversity

Even with SK I hear some stories that make me :frown: and I've been wanting to visit that country for a minute now. But diversity in SK is trending up. I follow quite a few westerners who've made the move to SK and are living there.

Korea welcomes everyone............as long as you're beautiful, successful, or an heir/heiress :lol:

Back
Top Bottom