Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Something I've been thinking, about how we won't ever get back to normal. I disagree. Mainly because humans don't learn from their mistakes often. In regards to the economy, that's over with. We'll bounce back but not like it was prior to the virus striking and it'll take time. Small businesses might as well be an extinct species with the way government in handling things, but in turn watch more big commercial brands fill in those spaces for those who unfortunately can't reopen.

For the most part...people will go right back to not saving money for emergencies, not listening when they should and everything else you can think of. People have short term memories which is good and bad. That's the world we live in though...

If you can wear a surgical or procedure mask over the n-95, that would preserve it too. Also, be diligent with hand hygiene. Should be washing your hands before putting it on or taking it off.
a lot of people don’t even know you’re supposed to wash your hands before and after dawning gloves either.

I think I found some old painting type masks from 10-15 yrs back in my garage. Any expiration on these masks? How do I know if it’s n95?

It should say n-95 on it
Thanks. I think they’re not

basically coffee filter thin. Hard to breathe out of
D9B9B91A-49FB-4FEF-9E66-9496B8F3A615.jpeg

they feel like they should be disposable after 4-5 hours.

definitely better than nothing, but I’d throw some type of covering over it for extra protection

i’ve been using these over the past week or so. Have 3 n95s that I am trying to save until I run out of the 15 or so that I have.

definitely better than nothing, but I’d throw some type of covering over it for extra protection

Just saw post. Definitely not N95. But had to use the light blue version last month till finally getting some KN95 masks. Also fyi: N95 (US), KN95 (China), KF94 (Korea), FFP2 (EU/UK). Now we double up with a cotton cloth mask too.
Definitely try to get hands on those certified rated masks. By any means. You’ll notice difference right away. Institutions have better chance getting supply than civilians. Nobody’s going to look out for us.
Good Luck.

Switch over to cloth/durable microfiber type face masks..........they may not have the same protection as a basic surgical face mask OR a more protected n95 face mask, but at the bare minimum, it'll be some form of covering when you are out in the general public getting your essential things from the grocery stores AND/OR curbside pickups at these restaurant places.

Not to mention you can throw them cloth/cotton/durable microfiber face masks into the washer immediately when you get home AND be able to re-use them again without fear of your mask supply running out, unlike these disposable surgical face masks/n95 face masks.

I just keep reusing mine but I don't go out much. I put it on to go in the grocery store once a week. I only have one N95 so I have no choice but to reuse the same one.

Me too. 1 n95. Only using for groceries though, which is all I'm going out for. Not often either. I've cleaned the outside a few times

If all the ones getting sick have masks, is it all for not?
Hospital workers. Your meat packers.
Scary times.

If all the ones getting sick have masks, is it all for not?
Hospital workers. Your meat packers.
Scary times.

I wouldn't say all the people getting sick are wearing masks but certainly some are.

Obviously working in close quarters with others (hospital workers, meat packers) that have the virus is gonna expose you, whether you have a mask or not.

A mask is not 100% protection but it's certainly better than nothing. I'd rather use one and have a slightly better chance than without.

Guaranteed stuff like this accelerated this thing all over the country

Back
Top Bottom