Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Two wrongs
Beautiful
:ohwell:
tumblr_olefvpVycM1u1ljrzo1_400.gif

I bet both my typing fingers that Apple and Amazon alone are stealing more revenue from global civilization than anybody you´ve ever seen in a supermarket...and that´s before we get to the rest of the Alphabet.

Thought there almost no cases in China and now they bring up 1000 black people are positive 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Spin, spin, spin.

CCP is switching up the narrative to maintain power and control over the people. If you convince them it’s a foreign threat because you defeated the virus already, you earn ultimate power over the masses. And you get to deport all foreigners while seizing any money in local banks and and property in their possession.

Last edited:
Thank you. How are you doing. How is your recovery going?
I didn’t contract it. Not sure what caused the fever spike for those 2 days and chest pain when breathing for a couple more days but I was fine after that. During that time I only coughed if I took a deep breath, never outside of that. Doctor quarantined me just to be sure but luckily it ended up being something else.

2 of my close friends, a couple living together, have itand they’realmost fully recovered with minimal symptoms. They knew for sure they had it when they woke up one day with a complete loss of their sense of smell. In the days before, they both had a low fever, occasional dry coughing and general fatigue.
The loss of smell not gradual at all, it just happened after a few days.

Last edited:
Anyone out in MI? I heard they closed off garden centers, nurseries, floor and tile, paint, and the ability to buy vegetable and plant seedlings. Oh but the lotto can stay.
What else is that wacko governor up to?

I didn’t contract it. Not sure what caused the fever spike for those 2 days and chest pain when breathing for a couple more days but I was fine after that. During that time I only coughed if I took a deep breath, never outside of that. Doctor quarantined me just to be sure but luckily it ended up being something else.

2 of my close friends, a couple living together, have itand they’realmost fully recovered with minimal symptoms. They knew for sure they had it when they woke up one day with a complete loss of their sense of smell. In the days before, they both had a low fever, occasional dry coughing and general fatigue.
I'm interested in knowing when your friends get their smell back.

I've heard of covid anosmia lasting a really long time.

Glad you’re better now

China muzzled its Bat Woman: Beijing authorities hushed up the findings of a scientist who unlocked the genetic make-up of the coronavirus within days of the outbreak – which is vital for tests and vaccines

They aren’t exactly socially distant (generic meat packing photo)
20160914_11_1.jpg

I went to Popeyes the other day. I may never go back. 5-7 workers crammed into that small front kitchen space.

It’s about to get crazy if our food supply is truly limited

All these masks on this virus is still hitting hospital workers and the workers above. All of which are 3-5 times cleaner than grocery stores and our own homes

They aren’t exactly socially distant (generic meat packing photo)
20160914_11_1.jpg

I went to Popeyes the other day. I may never go back. 5-7 workers crammed into that small front kitchen space.

It’s about to get crazy if our food supply is truly limited

All these masks on this virus is still hitting hospital workers and the workers above. All of which are 3-5 times cleaner than grocery stores and our own homes
Yeah but all these people still gotta go home and out in the real world. They don’t quarantine in the plant they work in with no outside contact. It’s bound to happen anywhere.

China muzzled its Bat Woman: Beijing authorities hushed up the findings of a scientist who unlocked the genetic make-up of the coronavirus within days of the outbreak – which is vital for tests and vaccines

was that the missing scientist? is she really not missing anymore lol

Back
Top Bottom