Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice. Made it sound like you weren't moving at all lol but exercising in or around the house is just as good
honestly, I'm doing more now than i did pre-covid. But before? Shoot, i've gone years without any kind of exercise. 3000 steps per day was a busy day. A trip to Disneyland was like a marathon for me. But i had to get with it. Last physical was good overall but i was in that step before pre-diabetes stage, so i had to get going. First step was to cut Coke out completely. Went from drinking 5-6 cans per day Mon-Thur (2 liters per day Fri/Sat/Sun) to nothing. Now i get drunker way faster because i cant have coke in my jack!! I do feel better overall. Never believed I would but just that helped out big time

Saw a couple tweets about people getting their stimulus checks. So I'd assume most people gonna get theirs either this weekend or by mid next week

It's the leading cause of death of people 1 to 54.
I still like my chances driving.

I can mitigate risk by choosing where to drive, how to drive, when to drive, driving well, obeying the rules of the road. Sure, I could die driving but I like my chances.

There are way more variables beyond your control when it comes to avoiding covid. Heck, you can stay at home and still might get covid.

Saw a couple tweets about people getting their stimulus checks. So I'd assume most people gonna get theirs either this weekend or by mid next week
Is there some way they're going to contact us if we only filed 2018 taxes so far? Because I don' know how they'd have my account info for the direct deposit.... unless they're just sending out written checks... I'm not going to do taxes until the summer

Edit:

For anyone wondering, this is from IRS

People who filed a tax return for 2019 or 2018

No additional action is needed by taxpayers who:

• have already filed their tax returns this year for 2019. The IRS will use this information to calculate the payment amount.
  • haven’t filed yet for 2019 but filed a 2018 federal tax return. For these taxpayers the IRS will use their information from 2018 tax filings to make the Economic Impact Payment calculations.
For security reasons, the IRS plans to mail a letter about the economic impact payment to the taxpayer’s last known address within 15 days after the payment is paid. The letter will provide information on how the payment was made and how to report any failure to receive the payment. If a taxpayer is unsure they’re receiving a legitimate letter, the IRS urges taxpayers to visit IRS.gov first to protect against scam artists.

Last edited:
Actually I still don't know if that means they're going to use the account information from 2018 to do a direct deposit

you tell them.

YES!! The Elbow Pass by Jason White Chocolate Williams in 2000 ...

So what is that helmet thing this doctor is wearing?
Better equipped for who the heck knows than the staff nurses and attendants. Stethoscope around his neck goes where? Still gotta little skin showing around tee collar.

:emoji_interrobang::emoji_interrobang:

you tell them.

YES!! The Elbow Pass by Jason White Chocolate Williams in 2000 ...

Thanks y'all. Now just to be clear, that link is for folks who usually don't need to file a tax return i.e. for gross income less than 12k

But I was able to find the info I needed through related links

How will the IRS know where to send my payment?
The vast majority of people do not need to take any action. The IRS will calculate and automatically send the economic impact payment to those eligible.

For people who have already filed their 2019 tax returns, the IRS will use this information to calculate the payment amount. For those who have not yet filed their return for 2019, the IRS will use information from their 2018 tax filing to calculate the payment. The economic impact payment will be deposited directly into the same banking account reflected on the return filed.

The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?
In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

I still eat take out. I have a lot higher chance of catching it at my hospital than grabbing some food. If anything I protect the food workers from me. I order/pay online, wear my mask, grab my food, and don't take a receipt.

From the NBA thread.... uhhh

NBA star DeMarcus Cousins first hired Noordin Said to be his personal security guard in 2015 during All-Star weekend in New York. From there, the two hit it off, and Said worked the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro and the 2017 All-Star weekend in New Orleans at Cousins’ side.

Golden State Warriors star Draymond Green hired Said to be his personal security guard during the 2018 playoffs, and Said worked this season with Los Angeles Lakers guard Rajon Rondo at most home games.

He also worked with Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Drake, Cardi B, T.I., Young Jeezy, Fabolous, Migos and Jim Jones.
Said had been experiencing body aches, fatigue and extreme, continuous hiccups for the past three weeks. He died at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn.

Getting take out doesn’t bother me. I have my own restrictions. I call it in. Pick it up myself and only order hot food that’s completely wrapped up. So like I’m not getting fries that are all exposed and things like that. When I get home I’m wiping down all the packaging and then taking out the food and using my own plates. During this time I definitely won’t order anything that’s cold or raw like sushi or a cold cut sub. Things like that. It’s gotta be cooked.

Wait, I thought it was confirmed that the virus cannot be transfered via food. Only way would be indirectly like on the utensils, bag, container.

One of the most pointless call outs by Traditional Media for an nonissue seen. Respect to the Surgeon General taking the time to deliver a targeted message, calling for all minority communities to take the Virus as a serious matter. Life or Death.

Actually read the entire article and understand why some people distrust the press. May not like the answer or the person delivering the answer, but sometimes the questions are too much. Everybody wants a commentary show instead of just delivering the actual news.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pbs-y...ral-after-his-remarks-offended-online-critics

🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom