Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So a company doesn't give you sick days but only PTO (which isn't required federally btw) & ones get sick, you will continue to work and possibly get your coworkers sick because you think your company is inconsiderate. Great logic btw.

I know. plenty of ppl do it where I am because there is no paid sick leave, only PTO.

ppl are stressed as it is, why force them to take time they'd use for vacation for sick leave because a company is too stingy to also have sick leave?

lets go further, should companies require parents to use pto instead of granting maternity or paternity leave? these companies will work us to death and we'll let them trying to do whats right for/by these companies that don't care about us one way or the other.
Companies roll up regular leave and sick leave into PTO.

Some companies do not offer maternity/paternity leave.

You sick, take a day off.

Same **** I have said about parents that send their sick kids to school, they aren't thinking about no one else's problems except theirs.

Same **** I have said about parents that send their sick kids to school, they aren't thinking about no one else's problems except theirs.

something we finally agree on :lol:

I come in whenever. Dgaf if I got the sniffles. Not wasting a sick day. Those days are reserved for when I got something else to do.

U can catch this cold and u can catch these hands. You gonna cry about maybe getting a cold? Dgaf papi.

Iranian authorities announce that all schools and universities in Qom will be closed on Thursday, following the confirmation of 2 deaths caused by coronavirus - state media

Iranian authorities announce that all schools and universities in Qom will be closed on Thursday, following the confirmation of 2 deaths caused by coronavirus - state media

Last edited:
the holiday + the virus jacking my business up. Waiting for production of goods to start in the factories. Was told production would begin last Monday. Checked in last Monday and they said production will start the following Monday (earlier this week). Then this Monday they just said they “guess production will start at the end of this week”. SMH

NEW: 28 people from the Diamond Princess cruise ship who are suffering from coronavirus are seriously ill, up from 20 yesterday - NHK

BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 349 new cases and 108 new deaths - State Media

DEATH TOLL FROM CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK IN CHINA'S HUBEI AT 2,029 AS OF END-FEB 19

MORE THAN 3000 HEALTHCARE PERSONNEL IN CHINA INFECTED WITH CORONAVIRUS : SOURCES - NHK

*CCP changed definitions for COVID-19...Rigged

Last edited:
I come in whenever. Dgaf if I got the sniffles. Not wasting a sick day. Those days are reserved for when I got something else to do.

U can catch this cold and u can catch these hands. You gonna cry about maybe getting a cold? Dgaf papi.
**** everyone else, right?

I'm about to use up all of my sick days pretty soon BEFORE I have to run for the hills. No sense in wasting that time.

Yonhap is reporting that additional cases are going to be announced. They say there are more than 10 new cases in Daegu

Yonhap is now reporting further cases in Seoul. No details yet.

Last edited:
BREAKING: South Korea reports 31 new cases of coronavirus, taking country's total to 82 - Yonhap

South Korea has reported 51 new cases of coronavirus in 24 hours. Yesterday the total was 31, today it's 82

Last edited:

Another 34 people in Washington state are now under public health supervision for coronavirus.

The total now stands at 746 people who are at risk of having been exposed to novel coronavirus, according to the Washington State Department of Health. That number is up from 712 on Monday, Feb. 17. This includes people who are close contacts of laboratory confirmed cases and people who have returned from China in the past 14 days
This is the behind the scenes stuff I try to tell people who carelessly day this isn’t a problem because there are only 15 people infected in the US.
Those numbers In quarantine are huge. 5400 in California and 700+ in Washington?!
If even only a small percentage of those people test positive imagine how many they came in contact with.
And aren’t there cases in China of transmissions within a housing complex? So how does self quarantining at home or in a dorm room help?

Lol if a company doesn't provide sick days but rather PTO, that means your sick days are included in your PTO.

Your point about maternity leave is dumb btw
I know what it is. I just told you that I work for a company with no sick days...only PTO.
Which breeds the mentality you're talking about.

And my analogy isn't dumb. Your opinion is dumb. You cant make it make sense which is why I shut that **** down in a previous post.

So a company doesn't give you sick days but only PTO (which isn't required federally btw) & ones get sick, you will continue to work and possibly get your coworkers sick because you think your company is inconsiderate. Great logic btw.
I never said that that's what I do. I said that's what ppl do and it is. me, i'm on some other ****. my body is there but my mind is far. my personal goal is to work for myself. i'm off this corporate ****. i've accomplished what i wanted to out of it. i don't want to be controlled and i'm talented enough to profit off of things i create.

But yes, those type of companies dont give a **** and once ppl get in that groove they no longer give a **** either.

right. again, i work for a company that does this.

right. and those companies typically aren't considered desirable to work for specifically because of **** like that (but i wouldn't be surprised if some of those companies are also the same as those that have no sick time)

so lets try this for a sec.

you're a single parent and can barely afford to keep your lights on, pay the rent, gas, food, etc.
your kid gets sick and you have no support. your job is like the one above with no sick time and you don't get much pto. maybe you've already used the pto.
in other words, you have nobody to watch your child. then what?

rather than call ppl inconsiderate, many of you need to put that energy towards the powers that be that make certain situations so in the first place.
but you won't. you're conditioned to blame the have nots and side with the haves and try to **** on anyone that thinks differently then you do. its the way our society works.

anyway i'm done. i said what i said and i stand by it.

S. KOREA HEALTH OFFICIALS SAY 90 PEOPLE AT DAEGU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS, BEING TESTED NOW - YONHAP

CHINA: REPORTS 394 NEW CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS ON MAINLAND ON FEB 19 VS 1,749 ON FEB 18 -

- REPORTS 114 NEW CORONAVIRUS DEATHS ON MAINLAND ON FEB 19 VS 136 ON FEB 18 - State Media

CHINA'S TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES ON MAINLAND HITS 74,576 AS OF END-FEB 19

CHINA'S TOTAL NUMBER OF CORONAVIRUS DEATHS ON MAINLAND REACHES 2,118 AS OF END-FEB 19

Back
Top Bottom