Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
NEW: South Korea reports another case of coronavirus, raising today's total to 16

South Korea will start testing anyone with symptoms of novel coronavirus and those who suffer from pneumonia due to unknown causes - Yonhap

BREAKING: South Korea reports 4 additional cases of coronavirus, taking today's total to 20, country's total to 51 - Yonhap

15 of the new cases in South Korea today are linked to a super-spreader. The woman is thought to have infected 14 people at a church and 1 staff member at a hospital - Yonhap

BREAKING: 79 new cases of coronavirus on cruise ship in Japan, raising ship's total to 621 - NHK

NEW: Tokyo reports 4 new cases of coronavirus, taking number of new cases in Japan so far today to 10, plus 79 on the cruise ship

NEW: Taxi driver who drove Diamond Princess cruise ship passengers tests positive for coronavirus, Japan's 5th case so far today; the man is seriously ill

Japanese Prime Minister Abe urges people across the country not to go to work or school if they have cold-like symptoms - Kyodo

Last edited:
Coronavirus update:
- 3 new cases in Singapore
- 1 new case in Hong Kong

That Japanese Taxi driver spread it to the Diamond Princess passengers or vice versa

based on the time line

Last edited:

[RTRS] 19 Feb - TWO IRANIANS AFFECTED BY NEW CORONAVIRUS DIE IN HOSPITAL IN QOM CITY -MEHR NEWS AGENCY

R.I.P.

These 2 who succumbed are the 1st non-Asians to die from COVID-19.

Game has changed. We're in new territory.

What if I know they have paid time off so it wouldn't matter if they are living paycheck to paycheck?
respectfully let them know you are concerned about not only your health but those in the workplace and you think its best they take the day off or just stay home

What if I know they have paid time off so it wouldn't matter if they are living paycheck to paycheck?
Then they are just workaholics who are conditioned to work through illness regardless of their situation.

Which is sad. If you have the time and you're not feeling well, take the day off. You're not doing anything illegal and if you're getting pressure from your boss for calling out sick, then that boss is trash and doesn't know how to manage.

Imo I feel like some people are just inconsiderate and just work when they are sick so that can save their PTO for actual vacations

Imo I feel like some people are just inconsiderate and just work when they are sick so that can save their PTO for actual vacations
so who is inconsiderate, the person working to preserve their vacation days because they don't have sick days or the company that set a policy in place that makes employees feel like they have to do that..?

anyway, so to be clear, the two Iranians that passed away from covid 19 are not Asian? have they released the names and pictures of them?

so who is inconsiderate, the person working to preserve their vacation days because they don't have sick days or the company that set a policy in place that makes employees feel like they have to do that..?

anyway, so to be clear, the two Iranians that passed away from covid 19 are not Asian? have they released the names and pictures of them?
Articles I saw said they were Iranian

Rabiei did not give the nationality of the two people infected, but some reports suggested that they were Iranian nationals.

[RTRS] 19 Feb - TWO IRANIANS AFFECTED BY NEW CORONAVIRUS DIE IN HOSPITAL IN QOM CITY -MEHR NEWS AGENCY

R.I.P.

These 2 who succumbed are the 1st non-Asians to die from COVID-19.

Game has changed. We're in new territory.

Or they still fall under the “weaker immune system” cause.

Its always gonna be weaker immune systems ans the elderly, regardless of race. Aint “new territory”. Quit it man.

Another 34 people in Washington state are now under public health supervision for coronavirus.

The total now stands at 746 people who are at risk of having been exposed to novel coronavirus, according to the Washington State Department of Health. That number is up from 712 on Monday, Feb. 17. This includes people who are close contacts of laboratory confirmed cases and people who have returned from China in the past 14 days

Lol I'm talking about who have sick days but refuse to use them and come to work in sick anyways.

Regardless, to answer your question. If you are sick and your company doesn't provide sick days but you come in anyways, both the company and the sick person are inconsiderate.

Lol I'm talking about who have sick days but refuse to use them and come to work in sick anyways.
I know. plenty of ppl do it where I am because there is no paid sick leave, only PTO.

ppl are stressed as it is, why force them to take time they'd use for vacation for sick leave because a company is too stingy to also have sick leave?

lets go further, should companies require parents to use pto instead of granting maternity or paternity leave? these companies will work us to death and we'll let them trying to do whats right for/by these companies that don't care about us one way or the other.

I know. plenty of ppl do it where I am because there is no paid sick leave, only PTO.

ppl are stressed as it is, why force them to take time they'd use for vacation for sick leave because a company is too stingy to also have sick leave?

lets go further, should companies require parents to use pto instead of granting maternity or paternity leave? these companies will work us to death and we'll let them trying to do whats right for/by these companies that don't care about us one way or the other.

Lol if a company doesn't provide sick days but rather PTO, that means your sick days are included in your PTO.

Your point about maternity leave is dumb btw

Back
Top Bottom