Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Its not a competition"
F7529398-BF69-4EF9-AFA5-ED709DE738D6.png

dude a st8 herb for responding like that lol

How do you politely tell someone to go to the doctor and get checked up? Dude that sits next to me at work been sick since New Years, AFTER he came back from Hawaii.
like at what point do people decide it’s time to go the doctor instead of just coming in to work sick every day?
Dude is Asian too so I don’t want to sound insensitive when I say something.

Also this brings up the question: If you get seriously sick from someone who was ignorant enough to know they were sick and did nothing about it but when around infecting others can you sue them or their insurance company?

Last edited:
How do you politely tell someone to go to the doctor and get checked up? Dude that sits next to me at work been sick since New Years, AFTER he came back from Hawaii.
like at what point do people decide it’s time to go the doctor instead of just coming in to work sick every day?

do you talk to him often? i'd just hit him with the "damn, you've been sick for a minute, why don't you go visit the docs and get some meds?"

do you talk to him often? i'd just hit him with the "damn, you've been sick for a minute, why don't you go visit the docs and get some meds?"
I don’t really talk to him so that’s why it would seem weird for me to just go up to him and say that. He was out one day a few weeks ago and came back fronting like he was feeling better. Almost two months later dude is still here sneezing, coughing and blowing his nose

I don’t really talk to him so that’s why it would seem weird for me to just go up to him and say that. He was out one day a few weeks ago and came back fronting like he was feeling better. Almost two months later dude is still here sneezing, coughing and blowing his nose

2 months! Maybe it's seasonal allergies? Also, since you're not sick, I'm sure he's not contagious.......yet :lol:

U.S. CDC - ALL PASSENGERS AND CREW OF DIAMOND PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP IN JAPAN HAVE BEEN PLACED UNDER TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS

BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 1,693 new cases and 132 new deaths

The death toll from the coronavirus outbreak has surpassed 2,000

Coronavirus update:
- 75,129 cases worldwide
- 6,242 suspected cases
- 2,007 fatalities
- 12,017 in serious/critical condition
- 13,818 recovered
- Most cases in China
- 26 countries reporting cases

UPDATE: China's National Health Commission reports 56 new cases of coronavirus and 4 new deaths outside Hubei province since yesterday

[RTRS] 18 Feb - CHINA REPORTS 1,749 NEW CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS ON MAINLAND ON FEB 18 VS 1,886 ON FEB 17

CHINA'S TOTAL NUMBER OF CORONAVIRUS DEATHS ON MAINLAND REACHES 2,004 AS OF END-FEB 18 - State Media

CHINA'S TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES ON MAINLAND HITS 74,185 AS OF END-FEB 18 - State Media

Last edited:
it is a bit tasteless to argue about a serious topic when the news being reported is not with accuracy. let's share our opinions without bias until there is concrete evidence. props to shiadekobe (original Pulitzer mamba) for the consistency and now the new Pulitzer contributor Qu!K. I have been reading this thread from the beginning, keep it informative.

it is a bit tasteless to argue about a serious topic when the news being reported is not with accuracy. let's share our opinions without bias until there is concrete evidence. props to shiadekobe (original Pulitzer mamba) for the consistency and now the new Pulitzer contributor Qu!K. I have been reading this thread from the beginning, keep it informative.

100% agree.

my fault everyone. next time i see those lames sending shots, i won't respond until there is concrete evidence.

BREAKING: Hong Kong reports 2nd death from coronavirus - RTHK

The patient was a 70-year-old man. He was Hong Kong's 55th case of coronavirus. His condition deteriorated and he died this morning - RTHK

Dude is Asian too so I don’t want to sound insensitive when I say something.

Also this brings up the question: If you get seriously sick from someone who was ignorant enough to know they were sick and did nothing about it but when around infecting others can you sue them or their insurance company?

same situation. had a coworker that was sick right before the new year after he came back from his trip. dude said there was a guy on the plane that was coughing and probably caught it from him. at one point everyone around my workspace was sick and i was praying i didn't. freaked out when i had a sore throat, but luckily it did not become worse. *knocks on wood*

same situation. had a coworker that was sick right before the new year after he came back from his trip. dude said there was a guy on the plane that was coughing and probably caught it from him. at one point everyone around my workspace was sick and i was praying i didn't. freaked out when i had a sore throat, but luckily it did not become worse. *knocks on wood*

Welp add a couple more numbers to those infected in the US

I ******* hate when people come to work sick. I tell them to go home and then I avoid them like the plague. Mother ****ers think they're so important they expose us to their infections.

I ****ing hate when people come to work sick. I tell them to go home and then I avoid them like the plague. Mother ****ers think they're so important they expose us to their infections.
I think they wanna "power through it" without considering that they're putting EVERYONE else they get near at risk directly AND indirectly, including kids and the elderly.

Back
Top Bottom