Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The virus dont care about how much money or property you got :lol:. If it catches you, you need strong immunity and any meds more than money.
The article speaks on that as well

In some respects, the pandemic is an equalizer: It can afflict princes and paupers alike, and no one who hopes to stay healthy is exempt from the strictures of social distancing. But the American response to the virus is laying bare class divides that are often camouflaged — in access to health care, child care, education, living space, even internet bandwidth.

It's not necessarily about who catches it and who doesn't but how we in society have different paths of avoiding it, dealing with it and ultimately live with it when we reach the other side of the pandemic

True story. A week or so ago my wife looked at me (I must have been daydreaming or something) and asked what I was thinking about. I told her I was thinking about how big of a boat we could buy if we sold the house and set sail until the virus passed. She quickly said, "you'll be on that boat by yourself" and that was the end of that!

i7nb8uksb1q41.jpg

Maybe I'm being naive, but I have to believe that in the current medical crisis that's unfolding those same 2 individuals would likely be side by side in the same overcrowded ICU ward receiving the same "best we can do in a crisis" treatment by the same exact doctors and nurses. Perhaps some of our resident NT medical professionals can weigh in...
unless you got your own nurse and ventilator, I think your scenario is realistic.

I do have to ask. I know covid testing is 'free'. What about ICU and treatments etc.? Are all the deceased getting billed?

True story. A week or so ago my wife looked at me (I must have been daydreaming or something) and asked what I was thinking about. I told her I was thinking about how big of a boat we could buy if we sold the house and set sail until the virus passed. She quickly said, "you'll be on that boat by yourself" and that was the end of that!
:lol: Fear the walking dead season 2

Trump looks bad. Son has aged like milk in three years. He gotta be super stressed.
It's probably because he's starting to realized that he's the least knowledgeable person amongst his peers and they now know it. Because of this, everything he says is going to come off as idiotic no matter how hard he tries, so he covers this up by fake confidence and insults.

it stays in the air for hours and 6 feel distancing is not enough
people still think this came from an animal
thats complete B.S

this is a man made Plague

on a side note I just paid $130.00 for a box of 10 n95 3M masks and the guy said he only has a few left
DM me sellers info

That's a bad example, IMHO. There are rich people dying next to poor ones in hospitals right now. All the money in the world might be able to get you tested quicker, but it won't buy a cure for this disease...
Poor people Have to keep working. Rich people can stay home. Poor people also more likely to have prior health issues that can make catching the virus worse.

My people that live alone, how are y'all holding up
I’ve been FaceTiming a lot. Never used it like this before.
straight up FaceTiming and watching wrestling with my nephew and entire movies and shows with my girl.
Also using the FitOn app has been great
Someone posted a Twitter thread or IG from someone in China who had already gone through the lock down. They said they never washed as many dishes in their life so be sure to have dish washing soap.

I took heed. This cooking every night **** is a *****.
Cooking and washing the dishes constantly is a pain. I agree it’s what I hate the most but I’m not ordering out at all.

Told my pops I plan on buying a grill.

He told me he has a brand new Weber Charcoal grill still in the box that I can have.

Time to grill some steaks.
Putting up a fenced off area in my backyard next weekend so I can have a space designated for a charcoal grill and a smoker that the dogs can't get to.

If this is gonna be a while, I'd might as well exploit my time at home with a few briskets and racks of beef ribs. :lol:

Told my pops I plan on buying a grill.

He told me he has a brand new Weber Charcoal grill still in the box that I can have.

Time to grill some steaks.
Good luck finding fresh meats. It's tough out there. I've had to improvise. I've done slow cooker meals 4 times already. Pulled pork. Pork chops. Stout beef stew. Steaks and fresh chicken have been hard to come by.

My city isn't thinking long term. They're providing these loan programs. But by the time this is all over, they will all be in debt thousands. And they have no means to be open, as they aren't essential. So no income is ever coming in to recoop even 1% of their debt
Most are just pulling the plug now before they do go into massive debt.

unless you got your own nurse and ventilator, I think your scenario is realistic.

I do have to ask. I know covid testing is 'free'. What about ICU and treatments etc.? Are all the deceased getting billed?

This article is slightly outdated, but I don't know of anything that's specifically changed...

Back
Top Bottom