Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hence rolling out the military being the only thing that would remotely get people to listen....most of these people will wipe their *** with whatever summons they receive man...lol
Well I also suggested taking away the stimulus money from those who qualify. For people who refuse to pay the fine, the gov can use bank levies, wage garnishments, seizures, reduce tax refund, etc.

Apparently the headline stating that c-19 was found to last up to 17 days on the cruise ship was clickbait:

Cliffs: Though traces of the virus were indeed found, there were not necessarily live/infectious.

First day back at work...
It is absolutely infuriating how many people do check deposits that they could do through their damn phone!!!

There were way more people coming through the drive through than I thought there would be.

And then the drive through tubes are going in and out of everyone’s car.

why can’t people just stay home!

It is absolutely infuriating how many people do check deposits that they could do through their damn phone!!!

There were way more people coming through the drive through than I thought there would be.

Are you allowed to "inform" people of the ability to make remote deposits or would that be against company policy?

Apparently the headline stating that c-19 was found to last up to 17 days on the cruise ship was clickbait:

Cliffs: Though traces of the virus were indeed found, there were not necessarily live/infectious.

why doesn’t this surprise me?

How South Korea Reined In The Outbreak Without Shutting Everything Down

Essentially, we have to throw privacy out the window if we want to keep the masses informed of where the outbreaks are occurring. I haven't even found any information about cases in my area that are city specific. It's all county figures. I want to know where these people live, work, shop, etc. so I am informed!

I believe that. Just like I believe that being afraid to grab your mail and washing your groceries is probably a little excessive.

However, I am staying out of any confined spaces without enough circulation like buses, airplanes, elevators, where those virus particles can get concentrated in the air and then in my respiratory system.

I can't believe that part of the bank is still open. That's what ATMs are for. If you have to see your check actually be deposited use a damn ATM. People don't need to be involved in this right now if you're just driving up. Feel sorry for you man. That sucks.

dudes really still got landscapers our here in jersey.
most likely undocumented peoples that are NOT going to the hospital and don't have insurance anyway.
smh
Good for the landscapers. They're likely hanging on by a thread. If fast food restaurants are still open, then the landscapers who probably need the money more than most ppl should be able to cut grass. Plus they have minimal contact with ppl unlike fast food joints putting hands on everything.

Aye what’s that app y’all suggested for mental health N relax the mind during this time?

I’m ****** stressing out , chest hurting can’t sleep man. It’s 90% anxiety I know it
Headspace is the most popular option. Woebot is cool too

I can't believe that part of the bank is still open. That's what ATMs are for. If you have to see your check actually be deposited use a damn ATM. People don't need to be involved in this right now if you're just driving up. Feel sorry for you man. That sucks.
If that part of the bank wasnt open, what part actually would be open? It sucks for the folks on the front line, but unfortunately some sectors do have to still be active.

I know for one of my banks, they dont accept deposits through the ATM.

I believe that. Just like I believe that being afraid to grab your mail and washing your groceries is probably a little excessive.

However, I am staying out of any confined spaces without enough circulation like buses, airplanes, elevators, where those virus particles can get concentrated in the air and then in my respiratory system.

exactly, there’s2 extremes. I’m trying to stay in the middle

Are you allowed to "inform" people of the ability to make remote deposits or would that be against company policy?

We are supposed to encourage people to do mobile deposits and use online banking actually, but so many people just don’t care.

I do not think law enforcement should get physical. Just enforce a citation with fine that stings or take away the stimulus from the people who violate.
Kinna hard to give a citation to someone who walks away from you. It's either going to lead to getting physical or just letting them go.

If that part of the bank wasnt open, what part actually would be open? It sucks for the folks on the front line, but unfortunately some sectors do have to still be active.

I know for one of my banks, they dont accept deposits through the ATM.

I understand that is has to be open so people can access there money, but there are a lot of things people are doing through the drive through that can be done electronically or through an ATM.
It’s a catch 22 for me, I know a lot of people who are out of a job now so I’m thankful to have a job and they are paying us for 40 hours a week while only working 24. But at the same time it’s still super scary. The hand sanitizer isn’t going to last forever.

Back
Top Bottom