Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
4qrehpcbavp41.jpg

nei5px4b5vp41.jpg

0obdjmuvtup41.jpg

wnwunbj5wtp41.jpg

giphy.gif

dudes really still got landscapers our here in jersey.
most likely undocumented peoples that are NOT going to the hospital and don't have insurance anyway.
smh

People have to eat. I don’t think they’re going to get corona from cutting grass

Got most working in So California as well. They’re out in open spaces working on their own, not crowding or close to other people. Can’t really spread anything if they’re distancing themselves.

dude has said questionable stuff in the past. I see people riding on bikes and jogging in groups all over nyc. cops targeted those kids.

I said what I said, ANYONE still thinking is cool to congregate in large groups can be ran over, that goes for Karen and Billy too.

Yeah, man execution seems a bit harsh. Fine/community service would be more appropriate.

speaking of fines...

A Manhattan Beach surfer was issued a $1,000 citation Saturday morning after ignoring a lifeguard’s order that he not go in the water.

“F… you. What are you going to do about it,” the surfer said to the lifeguard who confronted him, according to sources who were present during the encounter.

A Manhattan Beach police officer responded by issuing the citation.

Love it how all of a sudden is just kids riding bikes, do ya understand what we are dealing with? We have been told to stay home to try and get over this as soon as possible, yet NYers of all colors, shapes and sizes continue to disregard this request, making Things worst, for the sake of what exactly? Tell me what was the purpose of a large group ride like that if it wasn’t to be defiant? So yes I’m totally fine with what I said....deal with it.

Large bike congregation is wrong - nobody is arguing that - wanting them executed is extreme...

However, folks can ride bikes 6 ft apart no? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom