Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
they have to ride in that truck together.
I know people have to work essential jobs. I don't think lawns need to be prim and proper right now.

I totally get what you're saying, but what would be the alternative... homeowners paying them to stay home? Pretty sure even Pelosi's yard is looking immaculate right now.

India police is whoopin’ motorcyclists on the *** with 2x4’s when caught oustide. Seriously.

and it’s working wonderfully, India with its HUGE population keeping their numbers low and things in order with nothing but sticks and smacks to the back of idiots heads....but we all know that ain’t gonna work with the idiots here

Love it how all of a sudden is just kids riding bikes, do ya understand what we are dealing with? We have been told to stay home to try and get over this as soon as possible, yet NYers of all colors, shapes and sizes continue to disregard this request, making Things worst, for the sake of what exactly? Tell me what was the purpose of a large group ride like that if it wasn’t to be defiant? So yes I’m totally fine with what I said....deal with it.

:rofl::rofl:.....mj shrug

4qrehpcbavp41.jpg

nei5px4b5vp41.jpg

0obdjmuvtup41.jpg

wnwunbj5wtp41.jpg

giphy.gif
MAGAS gone MAGA not surprised. They prob think their White privilege will protect them.

Large bike congregation is wrong - nobody is arguing that - wanting them executed is extreme...

However, folks can ride bikes 6 ft apart no? :lol:

You gonna see what “extreme” is when we our deathrate and infection numbers triple in a week or two, because of the lack of cooperation

and it’s working wonderfully, India with its HUGE population keeping their numbers low and things in order with nothing but sticks and smacks to the back of idiots heads....but we all know that ain’t gonna work with the idiots here

Yeah, good way to stop the spread in a nation that populated.

Folks in this country gonna learn the hard way though.

How do you issue citations to those guys on bikes tho?..

Or take away their stimulus checks?

any other day I would condem police brutality, always have tbh, but to get the point across at times like these, I’ll give NYPD a pass as long as ethnic groups are not being targeted and Karens jogging group also gets Molly whopped and tossed in a box.

run these clowns over too...said it from the jump, military action is the only thing NYers MIGHT take serious
u know in a city like ny there's a good chance that would cause riots right? not to mention the cops in that video u posted were less socially distant than the ppl riding their bikes & were physically grabbing potential carries.
Currently happening in super populated India....

1585603600356.gif
no cop is about to just hit me w/ a stick just for being out n' about by myself. sorry not sorry.

Someone is bound to get away whether it is bike, foot, or car. I am saying just imposing a punishment will deter a lot of these large gatherings.

A physical punishment is working pretty damn well elsewhere.....Dominican Republic is on full lockdown and is not because of the monetary fines being imposed.

u know in a city like ny there's a good chance that would cause riots right? not to mention the cops in that video u posted were less socially distant than the ppl riding their bikes & were physically grabbing potential carries.

no cop is about to just hit me w/ a stick just for being out n' about by myself. sorry not sorry.

If you are not an essential laborer or going shopping for essentials, then what exactly are you doing in the streets during a quarantine?

A physical punishment is working pretty damn well elsewhere.....Dominican Republic is on full lockdown and is not because of the monetary fines being imposed.
We can't use physical force in this country. So it has to be in the form of a fine, an amount that is significant but not absurd either.

We can't use physical force in this country. So it has to be in the form of a fine, an amount that is significant but not absurd either.

Hence rolling out the military being the only thing that would remotely get people to listen....most of these people will wipe their *** with whatever summons they receive man...lol

Back
Top Bottom