Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Americans watched terrorists from another country fly planes into buildings killing 3000 innocent people while we all watched it in shock and America came together for like 3 months then it was the usual politics/war/economy related arguments based on the aftermath of the events. So this will be no diff.
We haven’t even come together for this. The clown president has continued to divide and throw tantrums. This gives everyone a pass to be a clown. My FB field is a battlefield instead of people pulling together.
Quite frankly it’s sad and shocking.

Wait, y'all don't at least drive around, go for a walk, etc. If I stay in the house will be mentally ****ed up & physically drained.
I been in San Andreas faithfully. I go to the beach everyday b. Hit the club. Shop. Go have drinks. Go for a drive with my dudes. Shoot up a wedding. It's cool man. Got red bottoms on. I mean...life is good.

Since this past Tuesday, Cali has conducted around 67,000 tests. California has ordered thousands of tests from Hong Kong

Listening to a podcast and they made mention that California has 50,000 pending tests so I wouldn’t be surprised if the number of infected rises briefly. The death rate is very low so far tho

48,600 coronavirus test results still pending in California

Even as California continues to add tests for the novel coronavirus to its arsenal — including 150,000 flown in from Hong Kong — tens of thousands of results are still pending, California Gov. Gavin Newsom said.

Newsom reported that as of Tuesday, 66,800 tests for the novel coronavirus have been conducted in California. It’s a massive increase of 39,200 since Monday, because of improved reporting from public health, commercial, and university labs processing California’s tests.

“A lot of new providers, small labs, only submit positive tests, not just negative tests, and a lot of folks are sitting on paperwork,” Newsom said. “Over the course of last week, we’ve been scrubbing all of those and getting down into some of the smallest collection labs in order to make sure that everybody is on the same page.”

As of 10 a.m., 2,535 people have tested positivefor the novel coronavirus in California. But even with limited testing, 48,600 results are still pending, according to the California Department of Public Health.

My folks are planing a family visit. My parents are in their mid seventies and moms just promised her institutionalized mentally handicapped sister, they would come visit.

My dad said, my brother said it was a really bad idea. I told him, I agreed. I reiterated it. I emphasized. Their minds are set. I live in the city and they in the burbs and they keep inviting me over, because I sound well on the telephone.

I swear to ******* god...

Fauci said he's 'willing to bet anything' that people who recover from the new coronavirus are 'really protected from reinfection'

We rapidly approaching a situation, where betting everything costs you nothing.

But these "I sure hope" predictions aren't communicating the gravity of the situation.

Last edited:
when you get an infection your immune system will make cells that are specific to that infection that will fight it off. and then if you get exposed again, those cells are already in your body to shut it down immediately. this is how vaccines work.

the article doesnt say if they have symptoms or any kind of progression, it could be the test picking up low levels of the virus that havent been killed off by your immune system. i'm gonna follow this its crazy.
Corona viruses seem to be an exception. Theres no vaccine or cure for the common cold and you can catch colds repeatedly. Little to no faith that any vaccine or cure will be developed for this one.

Just got word I'm WFH until May. Bout to be savage, no shave no haircut April...

I'm still under the belief that things will return back to "normal". I put that in quotes because there will be some changes but nothing that humanity can't handle once the time has come and it'll be for the better.

Vaccines have been worked on since January and prototypes of coronavirus vaccines do exist. I don't think it's as hopeless as it seems. Fear mongering is almost as bad as not giving a damn, it's only damaging your mental health and weakening your immune system.

It's going to take time for social gatherings that we are used to be the norm again. We'll probably have to take coronavirus vaccinations as the norm for the rest of our lives similar to a yearly flu shot but I rather that than anything.

Saw a few doctors on the news saying we better prepare for this to hit harder in the fall months. Wondering how 6-12 more months of this is gonna look like.

I’ve become more anti-social the older I get. Haven’t seen any of my friends since October and that was only because it was the baptism of my bestfriend’s first child. Before that my last time hanging with anyone was a college grad celebration in May. Social distancing is no problem for me but I am starting to miss solo activities like checking out a new movie in the theater, looking at stuff at the mall, eating at a local spot.

People were talking about haircuts before, glad I started growing my hair back in October. Only thing I gotta worry about is blending my sideburns into my beard.

We haven’t even come together for this. The clown president has continued to divide and throw tantrums. This gives everyone a pass to be a clown. My FB field is a battlefield instead of people pulling together.
Quite frankly it’s sad and shocking.

How’s it shocking? Country BEEN went to s***** before this pandemic. Every social media platform is a cesspool. This been the new normal

My friend who works in the emergency department thinks that the media is actually under-reporting infections, believe it or not.
Lol 'believe it or not'

Bro..you already know they are. Whole countries are lying, you know they lying here. Not tryna invite panic, but also tryna maintain some semblance of morale.

It's wraps tho fasho.

💯

I'm still under the belief that things will return back to "normal". I put that in quotes because there will be some changes but nothing that humanity can't handle once the time has come and it'll be for the better.

Vaccines have been worked on since January and prototypes of coronavirus vaccines do exist. I don't think it's as hopeless as it seems. Fear mongering is almost as bad as not giving a damn, it's only damaging your mental health and weakening your immune system.

It's going to take time for social gatherings that we are used to be the norm again. We'll probably have to take coronavirus vaccinations as the norm for the rest of our lives similar to a yearly flu shot but I rather that than anything.
It's not fear mongering stating the fact that no coronavirus vaccine exists for the public considering how long they've been around. I'm dont doubt there are prototypes either as I'm sure they've been working on one since before the OG SARS virus.

It wasn’t the noise that made NJ cops shut down ‘Corona Party’ that brought warning from state’s governor

By THOMAS TRACY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
MAR 28, 2020 | 4:06 PM

Members of the Ewing Township Police Department broke up the party on Friday night after finding 47 people, including a DJ, crammed into a 550-square foot space, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy posted on Facebook.

Members of the Ewing Township Police Department broke up the party on Friday night after finding 47 people, including a DJ, crammed into a 550-square foot space, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy posted on Facebook.(Getty Images)

Party hearty in the era of coronavirus, and it won’t be the noise that brings the cops to your door.
Police in Ewing Township, N.J. shut down a jam-packed soiree on Friday night, and charged its host with violating N.J. Gov. Phil Murphy’s order canceling “parties, celebrations, or other social events.”

Wade E. Jackson, 47, even had a DJ at the party in his tiny 550-square foot apartment, which was attended by 47 people.
Police summonsed Jackson for obstruction of administration of law and violation of emergency and temporary acts — namely, Murphy’s order.
Oh wow. I bet that smelled terrific.

Read an article where Taiwan had quarantined people in a hotel-esque room with an alarm on it. If they tried to leave the alarm would go off. Every day a health worker would come in and check their status, give them food etc.

We can all cry about "giving up freedoms" but these kind of measures saved Taiwan. None of this nonsense where self quarantine is recommended and *******s go out despite knowing they're positive to go to parties
This is called prison

Back
Top Bottom