Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coronavirus: Netherlands recalls defective masks imported from China

Social distancing, zero contact :emoji_grin: :emoji_left_facing_fist:
giphy (1).gif
Wish I could've seen him try this with Tyson. A matchup I wish we could've seen. Only on Knockout Kings.

Let NT have their way, that’s seemingly what they wanted :lol:
Right. It's supposed to be a free country. I'd rather live with the consequences of that than to be incarcerated over a mistake that the people in charge are responsible for. Do your job a little bit better and it wouldn't even have to come to that. Where do you draw the line? Anytime they screw up I'm subject to having my rights taken away? **** that

California Covid19 Update

Seventeen people associated with a single nursing home in Burbank tested positive for coronavirus and two have died.

Seven residents and 10 employees at Alameda Care Center in Southern California were found to have COVID-19. Two residents died, three are hospitalized and two are recovering at the nursing home.

The 10 employees who tested positive showed no symptoms, a spokesperson for the care center told KTLA.

*FAUCI SAYS HE CAN'T SEE EASING VIRUS RESTRICTIONS NEXT WEEK
*FAUCI SAYS 200,000 U.S. VIRUS DEATHS POSSIBLE; ESTIMATE FLUID
*FAUCI SAYS 56% OF NEW U.S. CORONAVIRUS CASES IN NEW YORK AREA
-CNN

California Covid19 Update

• Stanislaus County has reported early Sunday morning 29 people testing positive for the virus and still no deaths. Reported tests remained at 783.
  • San Joaquin County has four COVID-19-related deaths among 108 cases.
  • Merced County is up to eight cases, with no deaths. However, the county reported Saturday that it had its first community spread positive test. Reported tests remained at 61.
  • Tuolumne County has one case, a visitor from Mono County. Reported tests remained at 145.
  • Mariposa County still has no cases and reports 40 tests.

When all said and done, all non essential occupations should really reassess the necessity of being physically at work. The amount of people not traveling/commuting in correlation to a decrease in wasted resources and overall work life balance should be looked at. People are spending more time at home with family, not having to deal with in house politics or hostile work environments etc....just some things to think about. Also productivity vs mandated hours at the job.

APPLE x CDC
COVID-19 Screening Tool
This tool can help you understand what to do next about COVID-19.
Let’s all look out for each other by knowing our status, trying not to infect others, and reserving care for those in need.

Fauci said he's 'willing to bet anything' that people who recover from the new coronavirus are 'really protected from reinfection'

Based on what? What does he have as evidence to make this claim?

Shouldn't be spreading these words without backing. He'll have people back out here wilding

When all said and done, all non essential occupations should really reassess the necessity of being physically at work. The amount of people not traveling/commuting in correlation to a decrease in wasted resources and overall work life balance should be looked at. People are spending more time at home with family, not having to deal with in house politics or hostile work environments etc....just some things to think about. Also productivity vs mandated hours at the job.
I think you’ll also see a good amount of “essential” workers leaving their current positions because of the poor regulations and structure their companies are imposing at a time like this.
I will be looking for different employment once this has “passed” although I know it will never entirely be gone.

Back
Top Bottom