Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
10k deaths in Italy now. My goodness. Weren’t they saying things were turning around for them?
The rate of increased infections was slowing down for a number of days in a row but then that huge spike of 969 deaths in a day hit.

I have a stash but trying to ration them
same here. I've given away a lot and need to scale back. Obviously gave them to family members, but i've given to my neightbor (just diagnosed with Parkinsons and saw her get into her car to get bloodwork the other day sporting those flimsy masks thatdon't really help and I couldn't let her go like that), my UPS guys, mailman.

I have a hard time not giving them away when i see something that looks unsafe

same here. I've given away a lot and need to scale back. Obviously gave them to family members, but i've given to my neightbor (just diagnosed with Parkinsons and saw her get into her car to get bloodwork the other day sporting those flimsy masks thatdon't really help and I couldn't let her go like that), my UPS guys, mailman.

I have a hard time not giving them away when i see something that looks unsafe
Send me some.

6tczb37khep41.jpg

Read an article where Taiwan had quarantined people in a hotel-esque room with an alarm on it. If they tried to leave the alarm would go off. Every day a health worker would come in and check their status, give them food etc.

We can all cry about "giving up freedoms" but these kind of measures saved Taiwan. None of this nonsense where self quarantine is recommended and *******s go out despite knowing they're positive to go to parties

gloves in general are only as effective as the person using them. You can still spread germs around. It's more.about not touching your face if you have gloves on. That's it.

yea I don’t understand wearing gloves, except just to make yourself feel better about not getting germs on your hands and be able to quickly take them off and throw them away afterward instead of just cleaning your hands. Still gotta keep the gloves away from your face cuz they’ll be full of germs from the things you touch.

10k deaths in Italy now. My goodness. Weren’t they saying things were turning around for them?
The rate of increased infections was slowing down for a number of days in a row but then that huge spike of 969 deaths in a day hit.

Cuomo was just saying during his daily address the longer you're on a ventilator the less chance you have. So it's probably that. It's probably people that were diagnosed weeks ago and they had to make a decision.

A real lockdown means using police/military force to ensure people are just going out to get essentials and nothing else, or another level would be them delivering food to your doorstep

yea I don’t understand wearing gloves, except just to make yourself feel better about not getting germs on your hands and be able to quickly take them off and throw them away afterward instead of just cleaning your hands. Still gotta keep the gloves away from your face cuz they’ll be full of germs from the things you touch.
i wear one green glove (considered the dirty glove) and one purple glove (for the "clean" hand) when i got out now.

and when i have gloves on, the last thing i think about is touching my face. Consciously, I know i have gloves on and walk around like I'm about to do surgery.

The disposable kind are better. The same kind that hospitals and meal prep people use. Use them and then toss them before you touch anything.

A real lockdown means using police/military force to ensure people are just going out to get essentials and nothing else, or another level would be them delivering food to your doorstep
We may need a real lockdown then. Folk was out and about yesterday like ish was normal

You use interac terminals or exchange cash?

Back
Top Bottom