Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
c91j5fxwc8p41.jpg

Common sense....

I just cook it the regular way. I prefer day old rice and not fresh out the cooker rice. I fry the minced garlic in oil over low heat till it's brown. I remove the garlic but keep the oil in the pan and throw in the rice. I stir the rice with salt and pepper. Then I throw the garlic back in, mix, and I'm done. Sometimes I'll throw in some scallions. I also like cooking scrambled eggs separate and then mixing it with the rice. I prefer that over a fried egg. Sometimes I'll put some sriracha drops on top and mix it up. Sometimes I'll cook bacon and crush it up for bacon bits on the rice or cook some canned corned beef with onions and mix that in too. All depends on my mood.
so many different combo's that will mix well

i thought better to go urgent care than emergency (unless shot or life threatening obviously) talking cost wise for a place like Kaiser?

I’ve went to urgent care and it was fine.

I wasn’t gonna die but I was also in a ton of pain so I didn’t feel ER was necessary.

I did mine in a washroom sink, hung them in my boiler room to dry. I'm not messing with any public places.
I live in an apartment building. I have no choice.
Unless I try to do it in my sink or tub but I don’t even have detergent.
4 guests dead on Port Everglades-bound cruise ship with 138 ill people ..another zombie ship

Even if they departed March 7 that was still late enough for them to know better.

My county is finally on lock down after today.

This is right after a local teacher just died from the virus.

Would have been nice if our governor had done this for the whole state a week or two ago. He still resisting.

My county is finally on lock down after today.

This is right after a local teacher just died from the virus.

Would have been nice if our governor had done this for the whole state a week or two ago. He still resisting.
where you at?

Do you even have any knowledge of what you're talking about?

How exactly are they a scam?

Getting seen a lot quicker rather than going to an ER or waiting days to see a PCP?

I completely agree. Urgent Care is perfect for basic medical exams that require quick diagnosis and prescriptions. Few days after Christmas my daughter came to me around 6pm complaining that her ears were hurting really bad. I took her temp and she had a low grade fever. I found an urgent care that was open until 7pm and got her checked (double ear infection) with a prescription sent directly to a 24 hour drive through pharmacy. We were home before bed time and started her on the antibiotic with some Tylenol to help her sleep through the night. This was a Friday evening, so our other option was waiting until Monday to try and get into her pediatrician or going to the ER to wait hours in the waiting room and put us both at risk of catching something worse. I've also had bad luck in other cases with a random Dr or nurse who was incompetent (IMO) but overall had more good than bad ones.

what's the deal with free delivers at all these restaurants? Drivers still getting a cut from Doordash or Uber eats? I'm not tipping a whole lot for a $10 meal.

A lot of people online have it twisted. They're tipping extra generous but that doesnt go back to the cooks or those that plate the to go orders., Right? Are drivers making bank?
I saw two door dash guys waiting 15 minutes for pizza alongside myself when I went to pick up.

No offense to a lot of restaurants, but you're over priced and not that great. I'm optimistic for a whole new beginning when this is all said and done.

I'm in Jefferson county. Almost right next to Houston.

The quote feature is tripping right now for some reason.
oh dang, i'm in harris county right in houston. The stay-at-home order was just placed on monday/tuesday i believe. The didn't take this serious enough, now we stand at 300+ infected cases anda few deaths which will grow even more by the weekend.

what's the deal with free delivers at all these restaurants? Drivers still getting a cut from Doordash or Uber eats? I'm not tipping a whole lot for a $10 meal.

A lot of people online have it twisted. They're tipping extra generous but that doesnt go back to the cooks or those that plate the to go orders., Right? Are drivers making bank?
I saw two door dash guys waiting 15 minutes for pizza alongside myself when I went to pick up.

No offense to a lot of restaurants, but you're over priced and not that great. I'm optimistic for a whole new beginning when this is all said and done.

That’s why we only have pick up and if we start delivery we will do it ourselves.

all the tips get split evenly among the two cooks and three front of house people. People have been leaving fat tips so we all get an extra 150 or so a shift.

Back
Top Bottom