Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The nba is actually a really good example of how the government should've acted.

First confirmed case. Rudy Gobert. They immediately shut dowb the whole league, they tested all of the jazz organization and tested teams that played the jazz and tested teams that played the jazz opponents.

Been how many weeks since the league got shut down. How many positive confirmed cases have there been? Maybe 6. That's REALLY good.

It's still laughable to me that we are talking about # of people infected like its anywhere near correct.

For every 1 person that gets tested i would be willing to bet there are 2 people at home self quarantining because they have symptoms, actually have the disease, but won't go get tested.

Is there any numbers out there from infectious experts on how many people actually could have the disease vs the ones that actually go and get tested and test positive?

They still making people get a referral from their Primary Care Physician to even get drive through tested here in the DMV. I know a ton of people that don't even have a PCP and don't know what to do...then when you call, a doctor can see you in 4-10 days. So 7 days after you have symptoms you finally see a doctor who that can write you a referral to go get tested at a testing center that hopefully can get you in that day. The system is a joke

g5qq7uf4t8p41.jpg

For talking about the lysol thing saying "its been here for a while" keep in mind this is Called COVID-19 emphasis on 19 this is a new unique strain unlike what we have seen prior

So it being on Lysol cans prior is talking other types of COVID Viruses NOT this particular strain of COVID-19
COVID-19 is the disease SARS CoV2 is the coronavirus that causes COVID-19

The nba is actually a really good example of how the government should've acted.

First confirmed case. Rudy Gobert. They immediately shut dowb the whole league, they tested all of the jazz organization and tested teams that played the jazz and tested teams that played the jazz opponents.

Been how many weeks since the league got shut down. How many positive confirmed cases have there been? Maybe 6. That's REALLY good.
i thought they were a little slow to the game. I remember watching Clippers G GSW the day before or saying what are we doing playing basketball right now.

It took the Gobert incident for them to react. Should have been cancelled days before that.

So we just got word from our leaders that **** is supposed to hit the fan here in Houston in the next 2 weeks. All of our protocols are changing and every department is splitting up in to teams just in case anyone gets infected they are going to quarantine the whole team then the next team would come in to relieve them.

Houston NT’ers I would try and hit the grocery store soon and lock it down.

Good luck man :frown:

Make sure you guys have enough staff, all hands on deck, lock in some Agency RNs and RTs these are the two most crucial team members...the plan sounds good on appear and I hope it works, but if it’s anything like we been getting hit, you guys won’t have enough staff to circulate during quarantine...

I think the best course of action is placing ALL vented Covid patients in one big space and have a team there with them around the clock in full hazmat gear all shift, same for the mild to moderate confirm in another space, it’ll save on time and PPE usage and most importantly EXPOSURE to the staff....

we are barely holding on toa thread at my place displacing critical C+ patients all over our facility where ever an RN can be staffed and it’s a mess.

Made a delivery to a building last night and saw a notice in the elevator

It said people are coming around pretending to be health care workers with covid tests, but they actually try to rob the residents

Wild stuff

and people wonder why people run to gun stores

NBA May be back sooner than we think because of their response to Rona.

How long are these cruises? We've heard horror stories about these floating incubators for weeks, why people still boarding these death traps?

How long are these cruises? We've heard horror stories about these floating incubators for weeks, why people still boarding these death traps?

If it departed on the 7th this sounds like one of those rich rich cruises. Might’ve hit various continents during the turmoil.

Back
Top Bottom