Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
In another month when the squeeze gets put on the dealers, I will probably buy a new car. Its a hobby.

Keep my mind off things :lol:
deals are gonna be insane. I'm going to hold out though. Almost purchased a car in Jan and glad I didnt. Gonna wait it out. I don't need a new car

Forget about a vaccine and treatment for a minute. The saddest part of this is the lack of PPE, icu beds, and ventilators. How a lot of these deaths could've been preventable if we had the adequate supplies.

I dont think the NY death toll from COVID-19 will reach anywhere near the top 10 of leading causes of death this year.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.44.02 PM.png

Yep, really want to pull the trigger on some teal air max 90s, even on sale I can't lol. Saving that $$ and also getting a new firearm this week so I'm good on sneakers except for a new pair of Pegasus for running.
Wish I could get a gun man. Won’t happen in Cali. I do have a small knife collection though.

and yeah, those are what I got. I completed the little set minus the pink

Yoooooooo!

Came home from work and found out the neighbor got corona virus! Ambulance came during the day. Apparently she took the test but it takes 10 days for her results (since she aint no celebrity).

Welp.

Hopefully they move. Never really cared for them.

Any NTers catch this yet?

Yoooooooo!

Came home from work and found out the neighbor got corona virus! Ambulance came during the day. Apparently she took the test but it takes 10 days for her results (since she aint no celebrity).

Welp.

Any NTers catch this yet?
hows the daily commute in nyc for you?

Yoooooooo!

Welp.

That’s not really the way to think sure you might not like people and You wish the worst for them

But with something like this it will affect you also
if they have it
it’s a possibility you have it and that’s why you have to worry about the people around you even the people you don’t like

read this you might feel differently

I don’t usually have anxiety and my anxiety has been a lot higher than normal. I’m supposed to go back to work now this coming Monday. We have a call tomorrow so I’ll see what happens.

I have been doing pushups and jogging around the neighborhood the last few days (I think my dog is getting sick of it, gave her a break yesterday lol) and it has helped me feel better. I haven’t drank in a week now and this has been good motivation, especially not wanting to go to the store.

Started at 100 pushups the first day and am not doing 200. It feels good to see progress and to keep active .

The purple 1’s that drop on April 4th I’ve had my eye on for awhile, still want the safari dunks I missed out on too.
Yea, I'm definitely on the fence with the purp 1's. It was a no brainier before all this happened. Now not so sure if I should. I'm guessing ftl flx is also a done deal for now. They'll prolly only do online drops. I guess we'll find out next week. I wish Flx could switch up and still have reservations and just ship instead of pick up for now.

Forget about a vaccine and treatment for a minute. The saddest part of this is the lack of PPE, icu beds, and ventilators. How a lot of these deaths could've been preventable if we had the adequate supplies.

I dont think the NY death toll from COVID-19 will reach anywhere near the top 10 of leading causes of death this year.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.44.02 PM.png
How much higher will the other reasons be due to the increased strain on the system?

I still look at what shoes are coming out but buying anything frivolous is off the table for a minute. At this point just trying to stay even until all this gets under control. Wish I did have some extra funds because these sales are only gonna get crazier the longer this lasts.

Back
Top Bottom