Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
DelayedSereneCuckoo-size_restricted.gif

06bpwtc1nwn41.jpg

Last edited:
... I work at a psych hospital.

They just cleared out a whole floor and dedicated it to cov19, and spread that floor's patients to other units. So the floor is completely empty right now.

I just don't understand how a couple weeks ago they was telling us we're not going to accept anyone with cov, but now we are. We don't have respirators or isolation rooms like that.

I'm legit confused

They just cleared out a whole floor and dedicated it to cov19, and spread that floor's patients to other units. So the floor is completely empty right now.

I just don't understand how a couple weeks ago they was telling us we're not going to accept anyone with cov, but now we are. We don't have respirators or isolation rooms like that.

I'm legit confused

Youre NYC? Which hospital you at, my bro is at Monte and says different patients from different hospitals are getting sent here.

Elaborate
Ok ....

I just received word that parts of the federal government are sending its employees a letter basically "to whom it may concern" letting anyone that reads it, that you're essential to the workforce and to let you continue your travels without interruptions. You'll also need a badge to go along with the corresponding letter.

Meaning, that they might know something a lot of people are refusing to believe, like we are about to be shut down and some type of enforcement is going to be put on place.

So whomever is hearing about a nationwide shutdown, most likely is correct. However, I dont know ... I just know the letter is 100% and badges are 100% legit.

Ok ....

I just received word that parts of the federal government are sending its employees a letter basically "to whom it may concern" letting anyone that reads it, that you're essential to the workforce and to let you continue your travels without interruptions. You'll also need a badge to go along with the corresponding letter.

Meaning, that they might know something a lot of people are refusing to believe, like we are about to be shut down and some type of enforcement is going to be put on place.

So whomever is hearing about a nationwide shutdown, most likely is correct. However, I dont know ... I just know the letter is 100% and badges are 100% legit.

nah this is all bad LOL...

This joint SLAPS. Fresh J’s, bars for days, dance moves on fleek. The Health Department spazzed with this one :pimp: :pimp:

******* hilarious 🤣

this an old video from a chick who got some lung **** bc she smoked

but u made me anxious as I light up this crusty *** black and mild
Should leave them blacks alone tbh. Smoked one months ago and couldn’t even finish it. They smell good tho

Feel like this hasn’t gotten enough coverage. This is encouraging

Glad to be employed right now.
As am I. Just found out my job is exempt from the lockdown which is great because I been tryna stack up

I'm legit confused
If you don't take them, who will is my only guess. Probably everyone around you is taxed out.

This is a nightmare man ... you guys call me alarmist but I took a nap and just started going off about not rationing food properly to my wife.

Telling the kids to calmed their asses down ...

If you guys our only defense against all this **** go down ... we are all **** regardless of is the virus or other treatable injuries ...

Ok ....

Idk..way too many of these "i received word or my auntie's son's friend" letters going around.

Illinois shelter at home order starts tomorrow at 5pm
All non essential stores must close
I bet everyone is gonna start rushing to stores today and tomorrow
I’m going on Sunday
Thanks for the heads up man. Made one last trip to Jewel for food just in case and was able to score 2 packs of tp. Had to sneak one pack thru customs cause they were limiting ppl to 1. I think I'm good now tho. This is definitely my last trip to the store for a long while.

What you mean?

basically setting it up so tht anyone without that letter or badge can’t leave their house or move around

and now that I think about it my homie who does census work (“government job”) says they gave him a badge to move past the curfew our city started this week

it’s finna be some ******** where we just stuck in the crib till ****** say so

nah

Back
Top Bottom