Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
here´s hoping between this, flag of convenience laws that basically allow them to make the workers slaves by applying the rules of Taxshelterstan, and a sprinkle of COVID that cruise ships just go away as A Thing.
Elon Musk should design a solar x electric shipping boats and cruise ships

It’s getting real out here
Just drove by a binnys, gas station and bank
All of them were packed
I guess the bank isn’t letting anyone inside
Bunch of cars lined up for the drive thru

Elon Musk should design a solar x electric shipping boats and cruise ships

Elon Musk should go **** himself from the front.

“There are no changes in your normal assignment and you should continue to report to work if you are in an essential function: production, service, deliveries, testing and supporting groups as discussed with your manager. If you are not assigned to support an essential function, your manager might suggest a temporary relocation to support essential functions, or you may need to be on call.”

done with Rocket Man, he´s AGAINST US.

Message from my aunt who works at a hospital

“FYI!! The virus is spreading quickly from gas pumps. A Hospital Personel said to wear gloves or have a paper towel touch the pump and throw the napkin or gloves out before you get back in the car”

RT, I been grabbing a paper towel or napkin to cover the gas pump handle forever. I been assuming every surface everywhere is highly infectious forever. I been assuming that every school age kid has germs forever. I been avoiding touching my face forever. I been washing my hands like I'm about to perform surgery forever. I been instilling this into my kids (who up until now thought I was full of sht) since the day they were born. Perfect practice makes perfect, or at least I hope!

Bro works at the hospital, he assigns people beds, says beds are running low but they are opening up a different floor for patients. A lot of people are in the ED waiting to hear for test results, etc and it sucks cause other people are in the same rooms for other medical cases and they could potentially be exposed.

He says theres a lot of suspected covid cases and confirmed cases but also a lot of people recoving and being discharged. No deaths yet either.

It’s getting real out here
Just drove by a binnys, gas station and bank
All of them were packed
I guess the bank isn’t letting anyone inside
Bunch of cars lined up for the drive thru

I've always wanted to visit a Binny's...they have a great hard to find Bourbons and whisk(e)ys there.

RT, I been grabbing a paper towel or napkin to cover the gas pump handle forever. I been assuming every surface everywhere is highly infectious forever. I been assuming that every school age kid has germs forever. I been avoiding touching my face forever. I been washing my hands like I'm about to perform surgery forever. I been instilling this into my kids (who up until now thought I was full of sht) since the day they were born. Perfect practice makes perfect, or at least I hope!

I always sanitize my hand after touching a gas pump. Those things are disgusting.

Remember that thing where people would put needles or whatever on gas pumps to prick that got everyone nervous. Freaked me out so I have a thing with gas pumps. :lol:

25% with exclusions???
492346F9-1652-4307-911E-42ECA6245EA3.gif

:rofl:

All I want are some 90s and Vapormax, which aren’t excluded. I’m a simple man.

There's a ton of businesses still open in California that are listed as essential but shouldn't be. Why are car dealerships still open? Big *** Automall near me still fully functioning. Tons of employees. Maybe the service department, I get that, but nobody needs a brand new car right now that ain't essential.
My lease on my previous car would’ve ended next month. If I wasn’t able to have gotten a car, getting to my job and therefore paying my bills would’ve been a hassle. So yes, dealerships should be open. They’re not getting much business anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom