Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
7435B10D-CC68-4685-8C50-163DD305B63A.jpeg

2007 article predicting this outbreak

so lemme get this straight, asymptomatic carriers just wait it out and the virus will just go away after some time?
No expert here. But I believe the theory is that 14 days will be the time you find out you may or may not have it. So outside the world social gathering exposure essentially resets your time clock every day. Even if you don’t have it after 14 days of isolation, your first day back in the real world, you could get it. They’re trying to lower the infection rate and spread it out imho.
Anyone know if fruits and veggies will see a shortage? We get a lot imported from Mexico.

We may also see a shortage in non essential items if amazon stops shipping those out. So stop with the Tp, and think of underwear and laundry soaps, and even luxury food items next.

does anyone know if these funerals are being attended/considered as social gathering events? Can the dead bodies still carry the disease? Crazy to think of loved ones getting no choice in burial or cremation

It really will take someone of fame to pass away until younger people will are still out there partying to take this seriously

Most of the people I follow on social media are in the 19-28 ish age range....they’re treating this like a vacation. Nothing is slowing down any time soon.

A two week quarantine won't do anything. The virus lives on surfaces like paper money which circulates among the population. Months of quarantine is necessary but the economy will collapse.

You self quarantine for two weeks then go to the bank to withdraw money. That money you just withdrew has the virus living on it. Now you have the virus

I know it sounds messed up but this late in the game, we should just let nature take its course. This quarantine should have been done back in January/Early February.

Last edited:

Just a few days ago everyone was gassed on South Korea, talking about how ahead of the curve they were because of their testing. They've literally been a complete trash can infestation ever since. Every country been downplaying how bad they have it except Italy. They pulled the entire curtain back.

Reactions: HIM
A two week quarantine won't do anything. The virus lives on surfaces like paper money which circulates among the population. Months of quarantine is necessary but the economy will collapse.

You self quarantine for two weeks then go to the bank to withdraw money. That money you just withdrew has the virus living on it. Now you have the virus

I know it sounds messed up but this late in the game, we should just let nature take its course. This quarantine should have been done back in January/Early February.

1000%...I don’t understand what a two week quarantine is gonna do when it seems like 95% of the people that have it don’t even have a symptom as small as a runny nose. Even after the two weeks unless you have some type of hardcore symptoms nobody is gonna know whether you have it unless they magically come up with tests we can take every week. Is every person on earth now going to panic for the rest of their lives and have to self quarantine for two weeks as soon as they get a sore throat or runny nose? This whole thing is a ******* mess.

1000%...I don’t understand what a two week quarantine is gonna do when it seems like 95% of the people that have it don’t even have a symptom as small as a runny nose. Even after the two weeks unless you have some type of hardcore symptoms nobody is gonna know whether you have it unless they magically come up with tests we can take every week. Is every person on earth now going to panic for the rest of their lives and have to self quarantine for two weeks as soon as they get a sore throat or runny nose? This whole thing is a ****ing mess.

If stopping the spread helps even a little as they try to find a vaccine, then it's worth it; about 2 thousand ppl have died in China and Italy in just a few months-- type of returns you don't want from a communicable disease

If stopping the spread helps even a little as they try to find a vaccine, then it's worth it; about 2 thousand ppl have died in China and Italy in just a few months-- type of returns you don't want from a communicable disease
We are at least a year away from a vaccine

And in that case what the **** are we going to do over the next year? Continue this panic and doomsday approach and have every single business continue to be shut down and have everyone work from home? Start up the NBA again but anytime a player gets a sore throat we’re going to shut the whole league down again? I just don’t see when this actually comes to an end for everyone to get back to normal.

Dems propped up Biden. They never learned from the Hilary fiasco

Dude was on the verge of dropping out months ago now miraculously he's the front runner. Trump is getting re elected.

Won't be surprised if they suspend the election in November
You may be right, I just don’t see it. Iirc, No president has survived to see a second term after an downturn.

Back
Top Bottom