Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are bills to pay and important notices you might want to be aware of. No way mail can stop lol

I got something in the mail today. I sprayed it with disinfectant and washed my hands after.
I was outside smoking a square when my mail man came up. I noticed him wearing big a** gloves that looked like welding gloves lol. It took him forever to rifle through the mail.

Had to catch up on this thread after falling behind early this afternoon.

-Does anyone know the death rate age breakdown for Italy?
-I see that today had less infections than yesterday. 18.8k yesterday vs 15.6k today
-Were the Nets self isolating between today’s announcement and Wednesday’s nba closure? I realize there’s a incubation period etc.
-Does anyone know the average death rate in the USA for all deaths? With so few people driving and flying, the death rate for that segment has to be going down. Most of those that were in care facilities would have died from something similar to this virus. How will those numbers be accounted for? The US death rate for this virus is among the lowest so far. There are clusters in NY and WA that sit a tad below Italy’s 7%.

-is Hollywood still functioning with production and movies? In some regards, anyone else remember the writers strike?

-this should be a wake up call for what Walmart has done to communities. They forced the closure of all these mom and pop shops over the years . So we rely on Walmart for literally everything. And they aren’t keeping up. I have a smaller local grocery store that has been holding it down quite well for the past week now. They will forever have my business. They’re doing a great community service. We have a few smaller Mexican markets that are low key holding it down well. Some community/neighborhoods literally only have Walmart’s.

-looking at the growth chart comparison of Italy-USA-California, the USA is now one day AHEAD of Italy. Why isn’t NYC in a shelter in place. Their clustering will doom us all.
At this rate, in 11 days, the USA will have about 37,000 cases, almost 6x as we see now. No end in sight.

I follow a few (more than a few) :lol: on a regular basis and always check whats new from them..........some drop 4 scenes a week like Emily Willis for example
yvkz9klsv6r31.jpg
Meh. She got A minus cups.

Does everyone get it? Could really use it.
I make a lot but live in Cali so my rent is stupid high. And moving this month so paying rent in two places for the one month overlap. And my girl is hourly so shee not making her usual money either.
Also is this only for citizens or also for permanent residents (green card)?

Back
Top Bottom