Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's finally setting in to me that it's serious and strikes me as odd seeing unimportant things in the news liked sports updates or advertisements. We've never seen anything like this and I'm seeing ads about where Brady will sign or an ad for $3 dollars off at panda Express.
The NFL free agency movement news has been a great distraction, to be honest.

But ESPN is milking the hell out of the Brady news. They were so happy for it to come.

I know the recommendation is to take him in and I will consider that as last resort.

Will monitor overnight if he catches a fever of starts complaining of shortness of breath I will go.

However, I have to remember that he has asthma and 1 is allergy season and 2 he has been cooked up here with literally no fresh air.

Maybe I'm just trying to remain calm, but have to think clearly.

Has he been drinking a lot of water? Maybe he's dehydrated from running around /playing all day? Give him some pedialyte maybe it'll help.

I'm 100% stressing right now.

My son has been in the house since Thursday. I have been out a couple times to get necessities.

A few minutes ago my wife said he feels hot, but I dont feel him hot. However, i just asked him if he feels ok and he told me he is having trouble breathing and his throat hurts when he breathes deep.

My wife said he is coming down with the cold/flu, but how so if he has been here all this time.

I'm legit worrying ... this morning I felt a little chill too ...

Dont know wtf to do. I also read to not use ibuprofen....

Take him to the Doctor as you would on the Natural like nothing was going on...

ain't no-one on NT an actual Doctor up in here that I've seen, and a doctor online would tell you to get your kid over to an actual physician.....

even though I don't believe something is actually making people sick I don't underestimate the power of the gov't to poison it's own people

BTW $3 off Panda Express is pretty good... and it's the only thing close to Chinese food I've eaten for years.

besides WA WA in the LBC.... they pretty legit

406 E 1st st, Long Beach, CA. 90802

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 8.15.55 PM.png

I know everyone got their own take out spot, but they're pretty legit

Last edited:
A random thought I had in the shower. It would b great to see one Of these entertainers do a couple live stream events. Nothing even big. Like Kevin Hart could tell a couple jokes. A singer could put on a mini show. Get on somthin like twitch or whatever. Jus to bring some distraction while everyone goin stir crazy.

A random thought I had in the shower. It would b great to see one Of these entertainers do a couple live stream events. Nothing even big. Like Kevin Hart could tell a couple jokes. A singer could put on a mini show. Get on somthin like twitch or whatever. Jus to bring some distraction while everyone goin stir crazy.
There were some musicians who did live shows over IG earlier today

whats wrong with ibuprofen again?

In addition to being a fever reducer, it’s also an anti-inflammatory medicine. It’s essentially weakening the natural reaction of your immune system, which is to raise your body’s temperature and keep the virus from multiplying rapidly within your cells. Doc in the video posted does a much more thorough job explaining it.

coldplay did one yesterday, i think john legend did one today.. diplo is spinning today too.

John legend already did that earlier today. It'll continue I'm sure. Entertainers like doing what they do so over time these things will continue to occur

I'm 100% stressing right now.

My son has been in the house since Thursday. I have been out a couple times to get necessities.

A few minutes ago my wife said he feels hot, but I dont feel him hot. However, i just asked him if he feels ok and he told me he is having trouble breathing and his throat hurts when he breathes deep.

My wife said he is coming down with the cold/flu, but how so if he has been here all this time.

I'm legit worrying ... this morning I felt a little chill too ...

Dont know wtf to do. I also read to not use ibuprofen..

my goodness i hope your son and you are ok

Back
Top Bottom