Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just left Costco
It was pretty chill not a lot of folks
Still no toilet paper or paper towels
It seemed like they had Scott toilet paper somewhere(saw in carts at checkout) but I passed lol
Food court only serving hot dogs,chicken bake and only cheese and pepperoni pizza

Ok so can anyone explain the implications of a shelter in place order?

Over here in the Bay, it's basically "stay at home no matter what, unless you absolutely have to go out for work or necessities" Not 100% enforced in the way it has been in Italy, but they're trying to get people to at least follow that methodology. Police have said that they're trying not make it illegal to be out, but they'll basically make it a misdemeanor if you're out there acting irresponsibly.

Over here in the Bay, it's basically "stay at home no matter what, unless you absolutely have to go out for work or necessities"
My sister is at work right now. She seems to think that if the NYC mayor calls for shelter in place, that she won't be able to leave work (she works at a hospital) . I'm googling, I don't see anything to that effect

So I'm just curious

Phew... Danish PM just spoke and no bombs were dropped.

Basically implementing common sense practices from other countries: Shutting down bars, clubs ect. No gatherings over 10 people. Stay home as much as possible, keep distance in general and stores are allowed to keep open, but to manage customer space appropriately. Denmark will not wholesale test the public, but focus on testing people with elevated symptoms and a Infection Disease units will cooperate with certain medical clinics to perform statistic samplings.

****... an hour ago, I legit thought, I was pushing towards a panic attack. This press conference was a huge relief. We're far from out of the woods, but I feared to be told, we were not only lost in the woods, but that it was on fire too.

I'm gonna skip the Queen's speech, I'm ******* spent.

My sister is at work right now. She seems to think that if the NYC mayor calls for shelter in place, that she won't be able to leave work (she works at a hospital) . I'm googling, I don't see anything to that effect

So I'm just curious

Nah it's not to that point. It's "as much as you can" rather than 100%. Over here most essential places are still open, but food spots are delivery/take out only, grocery store hours will start getting limited later, etc. You'll basically only get into trouble if you're acting stupidly (like if someone finds out that you've invited 20 people over to your house for a party)

Last edited:
We had a shelter in place in 2013 after the Marathon bombing it was like a ghost town.

Long Beach gonna Long Beach

20200317_121437.jpg

20200317_121441.jpg

20200317_120908.jpg

I'm out here flexing...

20200317_120847.jpg

My guess is either Chemtrails dropped this into the atmosphere or it's a worldwide False Flag..

I seen this go down once before

Last edited:
Ok so can anyone explain the implications of a shelter in place order?
*edit

Oh. So it's just another way of saying the city is locking down?

It's like a Lite version of full Lockdown.
They said can go outside, jog, walk your dog but then return home. Most stores closed anyway except for drugstores, markets, gas stations, Liquor Stores will remain open.

All these theories about outbreak, nwo, cashless systems and stuff come up in my head, but I'm telling myself it aint the end. Just yet. 🤔

Still only the 1 confirmed case over here, more to come I'm sure.

Our Prime Minister closed all schools as well as the University until mid April (for now).

Gonna turn one of our hospitals into a command center where covid-19 patients will be exclusively treated.

We Bahamians taking cues from y'all buying up all the damn toiler paper. :lol: :smh:

So I'm just curious

what does she do at the hospital? she would probably have to go to work normally

How are prisons being handled? Imagine one person infecting the entire prison :wow:
It's wild how many events, will have to be cancelled. Mad weddings, graduations, trips etc. Imagine paying $5k for a wedding and this happens.
For the one I work at.. so far they've stopped all visitation and transporting of inmates to other facilities. They're also thinking about sending all admin workers home for the rest of the month to limit the flow of traffic at the facilities. I'm sure they're in the process of screening the inmates for the virus as well. They just did screenings for all of the employees this morning.

OPKO Health inks coronavirus test deal on New York
OPKO Health unit Bioreference Laboratories will collaborate with the New York City Health and Hospital Corporation to provide COVID-19 testing for residents across the five boroughs. The public health system, serving more than 1M New Yorkers annually, is the largest in the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom