Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
yasiajf273n41.png

Bruh ... this is what needed to happen Day 1. Oh **** one case, nationwide emergency everyone on lockdown. Only emergency vehicles, truckers, distributors, etc. One person per household can go outside to get food and necessities. Activate National Guard and reserve .. and go from there ..

You break these simple rules, you go to a concentration camp until further notice. Let people right, get shot .....

A little extreme, but yeah .....

MF Intagram timeline had dumb ****s partying all night talking about the Corona shutdown Sunday.

Plus you have people like this ...
Screenshot_20200316-172526_Chrome.jpg

SMH
when this **** started popping up over here in the states, the scene of people having a block party came to mind from The First Purge movie. these dudes thinking its a game/ vacation and covid-19 out there running rampant

Last edited:
I think I'm going to walk a couple of blocks to see how empty Downtown SF is.

I hear cars driving, so I'm assuming people are around lol.

Looking at all those new cases popping up is def not good for the mind.

Its one thing to be aware, its another thing to freak by constantly looking at numbers like that

This whole thing right here is disgusting.

A joke ninjahood would love. Actually posted before we shouldn’t be mad about Ching Chong comments towards us because it’s not a sophisticated joke
I...cant lie, that's actually kinda hot.

Good lawd.
Had to reply to some of the comments to her tweet. Damn racist trump lovers talking about don’t complain about racists comments, the corona is important and you can’t talk about anything else.

A joke ninjahood would love. Actually posted before we shouldn’t be mad about Ching Chong comments towards us because it’s not a sophisticated joke

Had to reply to some of the comments to her tweet. Damn racist trump lovers talking about don’t complain about racists comments, the corona is important and you can’t talk about anything else.
I dont want to condone it as right. Its not.

But a great burn is a great burn. That **** was like 4th or 5th degree burn level right there.

I dont want to condone it as right. Its not.

But a great burn is a great burn. That **** was like 4th or 5th degree burn level right there.

meh, if I had to hear that kinda stuff from that white supremacist administration for the last 4 years I‘d punch that official in the throat then try to spit in trump’s face and say I had corona and hope his orange self dies horribly.

Well gonna head to Costco soon
Hope it’s not busy and they have stuff
Hope the food court is open a combo pizza and chicken bake sounds really good right now

Back
Top Bottom