Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My G why arent you balling and going to Taco Bell? This is just a flu, just wash your hands ....

Just came back from McDonalds actually.

:smokin

Bruh is the most paranoid poster here, nothing but pure panic in his posts. :lol: Whatever helps you sleep at night man.

I wish the USA had worked earlier to develop rapid testing kits, but our president as recent as two weeks ago was calling cov19 a hoax 🤷‍♂️

Lets say there were testing kits for everyone, how would you say this affect whats going on now, would it have prevented certain things, etc etc.Not even just talking about people having it, but the other effects its had on our daily lives.

Lets say there were testing kits for everyone, how would you say this affect whats going on now, would it have prevented certain things, etc etc.Not even just talking about people having it, but the other effects its had on our daily lives.

Your question is serious?

Because it would help in quarantining people so they don't come in contact with other people.

68fuyr1he9n41.jpg

Your question is serious?

Because it would help in quarantining people so they don't come in contact with other people.

Its a serious question, theres a though process behind the question im not an idiot, just go along with it if you want to answer.

Its just as easy as that? Testing to quarantine people, just that simple? And does this prevent the closing of school, working from home, restaurants etc etc?

Im asking for the overall picture.

Just came back from McDonalds actually.

:smokin

Bruh is the most paranoid poster here, nothing but pure panic in his posts. :lol: Whatever helps you sleep at night man.
This isn't true .....

There are a couple of us here. LoL

Mr. Glass Half Full ... hey, the economy is going to ****, but at least I have my Yeezys in case I need guap. LoL

No seriously, answer it as a whole, not just “so we can quarantine the infected”.

Not going to do the research for you but this reason should be enough:

- mass testing leads to detecting many people who do not have symptoms or have very mild symptoms, those people can self-isolate leading to reduction of potential transmissions

Back
Top Bottom