Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
1584459098305.png

I wonder if e-cig use amongst US Youths will amplify COVID19 symptoms in their lungs.

Had a meeting with coworkers who work across the eastern seaboard (majority of company already wfh). Nurses and Doctors who have already retired, let their licenses lapse, etc, are being asked to consider returning to work. Some of them in NY are nurses who signed up for emergency response teams and they are also being asked to get activated. I think we're going to arrive at that point where the hospital bed and ventilator deficit is going to slam right into us. It's literally all hands on deck now and I still don't think the general public still appreciates how bad it can still get.

My bro literally assigns beds to patients at a hospital, gonna ask him hows it looking/trending.

Hopefully demand matches the number of new drivers they hired. Just keep your distance all day.

When I got older I realized it was probably trash, but I loved this movie in my teenage years.

1584458860586.png

:lol:
Why do I only remember the scene where he goes with the dudes wife and he gets sexed up. Also when he was tripping out like he was in a video game lol.
[/QUOTE]
That's sex scene is the only thing I remember. :rofl:

AABB (FORMERLY THE AMERICAN ASSOC. OF BLOOD BANKS) SAYS ABOUT HALF OF U.S. BLOOD CENTERS ARE NOW REPORTING LOW INVENTORY

*always wondered if they use disasters as a ruse to stockpile more blood

1584459098305.png

I wonder if e-cig use amongst US Youths will amplify COVID19 symptoms in their lungs.

Putting a hiatus on my smoking habit for now. Bro works at a hospital, so does moms, at this point im just gonna assume were all gonna get it sooner or later, just gotta prepare the immune system.

We’ll be all alright.

MARRIOTT STARTING TO FURLOUGH TENS OF THOUSANDS OF EMPLOYEES -- MARRIOTT

MARRIOTT SAYS FURLOUGHED WON'T BE PAID BUT RECEIVE HEALTHCARE BENEFITS

:smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom