Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
casper90403 casper90403 where do you work man? Company sounds like it cares about it's employees
I work for one of the big 4 television networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX) - without naming.

So far, they have shown concern for the current events. We've been working on this for over a month. A just in case scenario.

I'm a bigger fan of the company today then i was a month ago. Always enjoyed working here but their generosity has cemented it for me.

I work for one of the big 4 television networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX) - without naming.

So far, they have shown concern for the current events. We've been working on this for over a month. A just in case scenario.

I'm a bigger fan of the company today then i was a month ago. Always enjoyed working here but their generosity has cemented it for me.
Casper out here working for Fox News lol.

aepps20 aepps20 put the hands on that boy, then use hand sanitizer afterwards.
On it

tumblr_msczcxZB2G1s43yhco1_400.gif

Last edited:
No data on e-cig...but All Data states that smokers affected more and more susceptible to COVID-19
I wouldn't be surprised. I've been getting on my brother-in-law about his smoking and his hygiene. If someone were to get COVID it's because of him. Dude is disgusting.

U.S. CDC REPORTS ITS COUNT OF 4,275 CASES OF NEW CORONAVIRUS AS OF PREVIOUS DAY AT 4 PM ET, VS PREVIOUS REPORT OF 3,536 CASES

PENCE SAYS U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS COULD RENOVATE BUILDINGS, OR BUILD FIELD HOSPITALS VERY FAST

I watch this show on CBS called Bull which is about a consulting firm where they use psychology and technology to pick the perfect jury and each episode focuses on them trying a new case. Before last nights new episode there was a promo where the main character comes out into an empty court room (might have eem been green screen) saying this episode might remind of what we’re going through right now now in the country but that the episode was filmed month ago and was purely fiction.

Turns out it was about an anthrax scare but bruhs....they talk about the CDC stopping research into a cure the year prior, shutting down NYC, how viral diseases are transmitted, N95 masks, quarantines and their effectiveness/purpose, how “sometimes 5 need to die to save 5000”. It was eery how similar it was to what I see on the news everyday. And you could tell they saw the overwhelming parallels by adding that pre-episode promo. Stay woke y’all....

How are prisons being handled? Imagine one person infecting the entire prison :wow:
It's wild how many events, will have to be cancelled. Mad weddings, graduations, trips etc. Imagine paying $5k for a wedding and this happens.
I do wonder how law enforcement and the courts are handling this situation, they certainly aren't testing people who are being freshly booked at city jails. That's going to be a whole new can of worms if the virus starts popping up in correctional facilities, it's going to sweep through those places like wildfire.

Yea, if your parents are living in a retirement home, you might want to check in on THEM.

#MagicJohnsonTweet

I know

My dad (69 in June) is in an residential hospice (been there since Thursday until next Thursday so two weeks) for PT and to regain strength from an unrelated incident. They aren’t allowing visitors but we’ve been checking in on him every day and he’s doing much better for his reason for going in which I’m grateful for but I’m more worried about if something Corona related will happen. So far so good, though. Week and a half left.

My G why arent you balling and going to Taco Bell? This is just a flu, just wash your hands ....

Although not insightful to COVID-19, keko jones keko jones and picasso swerve picasso swerve beef is highly entertaining :lol:

You're FBI (wasn't sure if joking)? If so, federal workers, as always, will get help after private sector workers.

I think someone asked a SF NT’er (maybe sfc415 sfc415 ) if they were FBI

Due to its exponential spread, glad the NY Governor is skipping steps and aiming to get more hospital beds. It'll be needed, thing isnt stopping anytime soon.

This virus is here to stay. It'll be here next year also, all the focus should definitely be on rapid testing kits and treatment

Back
Top Bottom