Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unbelievable how DUMB people are. So I’m in the store and all paper towels and tp sold completely out. Bread sold completely out. Mad antibacterial dish soap and baby wipes left on shelves. Also copped tortillas lol

People bouta wipe their cheeks with honey wheat once they run out of tp

Both populations very similar.
A3531B14-4CFD-4945-83B7-F03B6253AB05.png

Prejudice =/= racist

Sorry if someone posted this

ITALY HAD 358 DEATHS IN ONE ******* DAY YESTERDAY

the Spanish flu in the 1900s killed 30 million + people
it started out like this virus today, only mostly fatal for the elderly ... than months later it mutated , killing off 30 million

I’m not saying panic, but if we don’t find a vaccine soon which I know we wont anytime soon.
we ARE IN BIG TROUBLE

Last edited:
Both populations very similar.
A3531B14-4CFD-4945-83B7-F03B6253AB05.png

we are likely to mirror Italy ( hope i am wrong) because of our similar societal and political norms. Italians did not take the “the hoax” very seriously and had similar politically driven skepticism. They were out partying and prioritizing entertainment...blatently ignoring direction from the government.
Korea, unlike Italy and the US has a more society/the collective first mentality unlike Italy and the US.
i really hope I am wrong though.

I'm so lucky to live by the hood, we still have toilet tissue in our area and some meat. I don't have to worry about outsiders buying out the store.:lol:
For real. Liquor stores and 7/11 goin strong. Where I’m getting my water from until the madness settles

You still see this in the mirror? :lol: :nerd:
1584338721253.gif

Gladly, that ME7O was THE MAN. He was suppose to be the Larry Bird to Lebron's Magic back then.

Nuggets was my NBA 2k Team(Lakers my real life team, but Knicks,/Nuggets my 2k teams), cause I used Melo exactly how he played in real life.

Jab Step
Jab Step
Jab Step
Ball Fake
Ball fake
Dribble Left
Dribble Back
Dribble Right
Dribble Back
Dribble
Step Back
Stop
Ball Fake
Ball Fake
Ball Fake
Shoot

But I shot like 90% unlike real life Melo.

Gladly, that ME7O was THE MAN. He was suppose to be the Larry Bird to Lebron's Magic back then.
Facts. I remember the hype around those two, Melo turned out good though. Just wish he got a ring.

Going to my local corner store to get some water and canned food. The place is still well stocked since the majority are running to Costco and Target.

Back
Top Bottom