Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not sure what to think. A friend's girls sister works in DC for the government, claims she heard from someone else she trusts that there will be a Nationwide quarantine issued by Tuesday night. Obviously that is some more than second hand info, but at this point I believe it.
Even if it doesn't happen on Tuesday,its coming at some point

Not sure what to think. A friend's girls sister works in DC for the government, claims she heard from someone else she trusts that there will be a Nationwide quarantine issued by Tuesday night. Obviously that is some more than second hand info, but at this point I believe it.
can we put some money on this ?

So Tylenol Cold is no bueno?
Seems like Tylenol Cold will be fine.

In the article it says Tylenol active ingredient (Acetaminophen) is fine, and makes no mention of the other ingredients, Dextromethorphan HBr and Phenylephrine HCl.

Even if it doesn't happen on Tuesday,its coming at some point

Yeah, I can't even keep track at this point, but every hour it seems one city/county/state is going further and further than the previous announcement, irrespective of location.

Inslee stay at the chess board though.

I mean, okay, lol, but I wasn´t talking about little green men or fn Thanos or anything...just something that is everyone´s problem and must be addressed ASAP with the coordinated efforts of all involved.

Ahhh ok, so you're moreso like the President in Independence Day then, carry on.

For when one walks by the reflection. Gotta look good to self first.

You still see this in the mirror? :lol: :nerd:
1584338721253.gif

I doubt a full quarantine, at least not this week. What we're seeing and we're trending to is:

- school/work going remote as much as possible, encourage people to stay home and avoid gatherings (mostly already happened)
- close down restaurants, bars, etc., but keep open grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations (happening widely over the past 24 hours)
- limit travel. the 'big' announcement tomorrow will probably center on restrictions on domestic air travel

assuming we do these things fairly comprehensively, 8 weeks should get us to a much better point than where we are now. the next 2-4 weeks will be rough though as these will reflect the past 1-2 weeks of new exposures and hospitals will overflow. government should immediately start expanding capacity for hospital beds using (almost) any means necessary.

i really hope we don't get to the point of a full quarantine. enacting it on a national level seems too difficult and problematic, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I'm prepared to stay in the crib and to only come out to get fresh air and groceries..that self barber kit doesn't look to bad right about now lol

I’m trying to think if I’m bout to still go get cuts throughout this lol. He’s in a loft so I’m not worried about being around a bunch of people but it’s no point since I’m just going to be in the house.

On the other hand I wanted to keep supporting him / putting money in his pocket throughout all this ...... probably say **** it though. ***** never on time anyway Lol

Would it be in poor taste to capitalize on this and start a temporary in house deliver service? :lol:

no door dash or no one else taking a cut.

me and the wife are trying to scheme on ways to keep people working without having them file for unemployment which will take forever.

I’m trying to think if I’m bout to still go get cuts throughout this lol. He’s in a loft so I’m not worried about being around a bunch of people but it’s no point since I’m just going to be in the house.

On the other hand I wanted to keep supporting him / putting money in his pocket throughout all this ...... probably say **** it though. ***** never on time anyway Lol

If you’re really gonna be home with time on your hands, now is the perfect chance to learn to self-cut. If you mess up, at least nobody will notice. I taught myself to cut before YouTube barbers existed...

his phone about to be booming!!!
you might as well hit him up..after 3 weeks i guarantee your going to be like i need a cut or a line up asap

ask anybody that knows me, I have been asking anyone who would listen for YEARS what humanity´s collective response would be to something like an alien invasion...go ahead and take 5 as you realize we are finding that out even as you read this sentence.

lucky us.
Pretty sure an alien invasion would be a million times worse & panic would hit a million times faster. An alien invasion is something we can physically see & at the same time we would have absolutely no information on its threat or intention which would put fears at an all time high. With Corona, we can't physically see it which lessens the fears for alot of ppl & at the same time we can identify it & what it does, so it isn't a complete unknown. An alien invasion would set off a fenzy that would put all this toilet paper shopping to complete shame. We are nowhere near that "fight or flight" mentality.

Back
Top Bottom