Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eh, dunno if that automatically makes him a right wing trumper. This pandemic has taught us there's dummy antivaxxers on the left lib side as well.

for sure. I don’t mean just the hesitancy or refusal to get vaxxed. I agree that if you don’t feel comfortable, or you think that the risks of a shot outweigh catching the virus, then you shouldn’t be crucified. It’s that he’s up in arms about “woke” culture and cancel culture. And misquoting Martin Luther King jr to compare the civil rights movement to his plight. That’s all I need to know. Dude ain’t fooling me. I don’t care if he’s from Cali, dude got the MAGA script in all his interviews this year.

712C51EC-6938-4514-AAFB-CB0193DD81E0.jpeg

Rodgers at his research presentation:
78202D14-064B-485F-8EBE-7386DBC065AC.jpeg

I really wish the interviewer would've quizzed him on basic immunology and virology so that Rodgers could demonstrate just how much he had learned from his research.
Critical thinkers are the alchemists of the intellectual world.

Trying to unlock the secrets of Fermi Lab by focusing their eyes on a map of Illinois, just like alchemists tried to turn pee into gold since both are yellow.

Critical thinkers are the alchemists of the intellectual world.

Trying to unlock the secrets of Fermi Lab by focusing their eyes on a map of Illinois, just like alchemists tried to turn pee into gold since both are yellow.
and then Aaron Rodgers drank that pee because Joe Rogan told him that's how you mine Bitcoin.

Dude is something else. Don’t care what he says at this Point. His words and his actions put him in the far-right trump supporting Qanon category in my eyes. Wish he would just stop half stepping and own it.

https://apple.news/AJ9ao4hWhQrGP7HnVFbc9xw

Lol, I read and watched the vid interview he had. Pure buffoonery! Literally quoting MLK and consulting with Joe Rogan….yeahhhhh ok!

At this point can Qanon write new scripts for anti-vaxxer/right-wing extremist/bigots because it’s the same song and dance at this point. Good grief, Aaron Rodgers can go **** himself.

Last edited:
Eh, dunno if that automatically makes him a right wing trumper. This pandemic has taught us there's dummy antivaxxers on the left lib side as well.
Wished I saved a tweet I saw but it summed up the interview perfectly. AR isnt right wing because of his vaxx stance, he came off right wing for everything else he said in it

Has anyone here ever got one of these exposure notifications from their phone? kinda caught me off guard. I turned it on a while back and forgot about it. It shows the date of the exposure as Nov 3 and the only place I went to all day was to take my dog to the vet, but I was there for a pretty long time :ohwell:. I was vaxxed back in March so hopefully the immunity is still strong. Gonna chill at home this weekend and buy some at home rapid test kits. Anyone have any recommendations on the best ones to buy?
7B1C3DA1-B005-47B8-894C-4D256AFBC1A5.jpeg

lg88lg lg88lg If you wore mask the whole time, I think your risk is pretty medium to low. I never used home test kit before, but I read some use BinaxNow. You can get it from local CVS if they have in-stock. You may want to check online first to check local availabilities.

Made an appointment to get a booster at Smith's for Moderna

Wait 45 mins after my appointment while they check people in

When I get inside the office the squirrely *** Pharmacist looks at my vaccine card and goes "So you got Pfizer, you are getting Pfizer booster today"

I say nah, I made an appointment for Moderna

He said they are no mixing and matching

I said that's not true it says you are on the website

He apologizes for the website being wrong it hasn't been approved yet.

I said that is not true it has.

He said well he doesn't follow the CDC because their recommendations are not based on final data

I said the data is out because the FDA approved it

He said he hasn't read the final results which aren't out yet so he is not doing mixing and matching

So I said this is a personal decision

He said he thinks that is what is best, he is not comfortable mixing and matching

I was so ******* pissed at this point, waited so long, I just wanted it over with and took the Pfizer shot.

These ******* goofballs working in healthcare need to leave their personal feeling at home and do their damn job

Last edited:
Made an appointment to get a booster at Smith's for Moderna

Wait 45 mins after my appointment while they check people in

When I get inside the office the squirrely *** Pharmacist looks at my vaccine card and goes "So you got Pfizer, you are getting Pfizer booster today"

I say nah, I made an appointment for Moderna

He said they are no mixing and matching

I said that's not true it says you are on the website

He apologizes for the website being wrong it hasn't been approved yet.

I said that is not true it has.

He said well he doesn't follow the DCD because their recommendations are not based on final data

I said the data is out because the FDA approved it

He said he hasn't read the final results which aren't out yet so he is not doing mixing and matching

So I said this is a personal decision

He said he thinks that is what is best, he is not comfortable mixing and matching

I was so ****ing pissed at this point, waited so long, I just wanted it over with and took the Pfizer shot.

These ****ing goofballs working in healthcare need to leave their personal feeling at home and do their damn job
that sucks but I also went triple Pfizer and I'm ok with it.

if you really want the moderna, go back next week and tell them you're unvaccinated and want your first shot of moderna. if they question why you didn't get vaxxed until now, tell them you're a quarterback.

Nah he’s right. If a pharmacist isn’t comfortable dispensing a medication or administering any vaccine because of w.e reason (outside of personal) we have the right to deny. He should’ve done his research though because this is likely a question and incident that will happen again, just seems they weren’t up to date with the current findings. Anything goes left, it’s on them.

Ive denied plenty of prescriptions because doses that were too high or non FDA labeled indications or MD couldn’t provide any details outside of “just fill it”. I didn’t have time to pull out guidelines and read up on things or go back and forth. So You say you’re not comfortable filling it. All you can do in that case is recommend a different pharmacy.

All of my patients want the same shot they received before, so it hasn’t been a problem yet.

Nah he’s right. If a pharmacist isn’t comfortable dispensing a medication or administering any vaccine because of w.e reason (outside of personal) we have the right to deny. He should’ve done his research though because this is likely a question and incident that will happen again, just seems they weren’t up to date with the current findings. Anything goes left, it’s on them.

Ive denied plenty of prescriptions because doses that were too high or non FDA labeled indications or MD couldn’t provide any details outside of “just fill it”. I didn’t have time to pull out guidelines and read up on things or go back and forth. So You say you’re not comfortable filling it. All you can do in that case is recommend a different pharmacy.

All of my patients want the same shot they received before, so it hasn’t been a problem yet.
Then his *** should have told me 30 mins earlier when he checked me for my appointment

He knew what he was doing and he makes me wait just to then hit me with that BS.

If he doesn't want to do it then don't waste my time. And don't lie to me

At least put up a sign because the company he works for are telling people differently.

Last edited:
Then his *** should have told me 30 mins earlier when he checked me for my appointment

He knew what he was doing and he makes me wait just to then hit me with that

If he doesn't want to do it then don't waste my time

Sadly it doesn’t work this way. Things get way too hectic in a retail setting with flu shots and Covid vaccines and phone calls and understaffed issues. You see the headlines all the time. Huge problem.

They’ll wait for you to come in before calling you. That’s just how retail pharmacies are.

Sadly it doesn’t work this way. Things get way too hectic in a retail setting with flu shots and Covid vaccines and phone calls and understaffed issues. You see the headlines all the time. Huge problem.

They’ll wait for you to come in before calling you. That’s just how retail pharmacies are.
Nah, **** that

Dude saw my vaccine card, my appointment and knew his stance. He could have told me at the window checking me in

Plus, the Pharmacy was not open yet. They start Covid vaccines an hour before they open the pharmacy. They were not picking up the phone. I was and I was the second person they checked in. There were two other people in there with him

Then is was lying his *** off before he admitted it was just a personal decision. What, pharmacists are just allowed to lie about medicine not having FDA approval now?

I'm cool with a pharmacist not wanting to do something outside of FDA guidelines because of personal reasons. But that is not what happened here.

I don't even care that I came in. Just tell me right away so I can keep it pushing.

Last edited:
I mean you just seem mad that you didn’t get Moderna and he wasted 30 minutes of your time.

If you wanted Moderna that bad could’ve just refused his Pfizer booster. No one forced you to get what you didn’t want to initially get.

I mean you just seem mad that you didn’t get Moderna and he wasted 30 minutes of your time.

If you wanted Moderna that bad could’ve just refused his Pfizer booster. No one forced you to get what you didn’t want to initially get.
Where did I insinuate I felt forced?

I'm mad because he wasted my time and openly lied to me, none of those things were necessary.

Hell it was really the lying that pissed me off. I'm sympathetic to people being tied up, so waiting by itself is nothing to me.

Plus living in Nevada, waiting for medical care in the best of times is the norm.

If getting the Moderna was so important I would have not walked out in the end, and not gotten the Pfizer. Getting a booster was important, getting Moderna was preferred but not mandatory.

So getting the Moderna was not that important to me, his goofy personal views were not that important. If he told me from the jump I would have been like cool, and just left.

Do you, I'll do me.

It was that he wasted my time, all to ******** me, in the end, is what pissed me off. I don't see any legitimate reason to do such a thing

Last edited:
Nah, **** that

Dude saw my vaccine card, my appointment and knew his stance. He could have told me at the window checking me in

Plus, the Pharmacy was not open yet. They start Covid vaccines an hour before they open the pharmacy. They were not picking up the phone. I was and I was the second person they checked in. There were two other people in there with him

Then is was lying his *** off before he admitted it was just a personal decision. What, pharmacists are just allowed to lie about medicine not having FDA approval now?

I'm cool with a pharmacist not wanting to do something outside of FDA guidelines because of personal reasons. But that is not what happened here.

I don't even care that I came in. Just tell me right away so I can keep it pushing.
Sounds like this guy is a real ******* but in his defense I doubt he even looked at your paperwork until it was time to give you the shot. As a pharmacist I can tell you I’m not looking at any of that in advance. Now how dude could be so behind on mix and match is ridiculous.
I'm mad because he wasted my time and openly lied to me. Hell it was really the lying that pissed me off.

If getting the Moderna was so important I would have not walked out and not gotten the Pfizer

Getting the Moderna was not that important to me, his goofy personal views were not that important

It was that he wasted my time, then tried to bull**** me is what pissed me off. I don't see any legitimate reason to do such a thing
guy sounds like he isn’t up to date on things. I can tell you as a pharmacist I doubt he was intentionally wasting your time though. He absolutely didn’t look at any of your paperwork until right before he gave you the shot. Why he wasn’t comfortable mixing and matching makes little sense to me unless he’s been living under a rock for the last few weeks. In terms of any pharmacists attitude, dude probably works 12-14 hour days with no breaks and no help for a generally unappreciative public. He’s definitely too busy to be purposefully screwing with you. If anything it was an oversight no reason to crucify someone who’s been going through hell for the last two years and there’s no end in sight

That pharmacist was definitely in the wrong - they are there to ensure that medicines are supplied properly, accurately and safely - and sometimes that can mean correcting something the prescriber has done - but this wasn’t that, it was ignorant.

Personal choice isn’t a safety matter.

(I didn’t count but I just finished a 12 hour shift today and I did at least 100 Moderna boosters - and probably half were following Pfizer).

Had chills and was a bit lethargic yesterday afternoon...came home and it got worse. Tested positive around 7:30...think I got it from my mother in laws funeral. My brother and sister in law that attended it are sick as well. They arent vaccinated...

Wife just got her booster yesterday. She and the kids are getting tested right now.

**** caught me off guard how quickly it set in. Last night was rough. The body aches and chills were terrible but the anxiety I got after my test made it 100x worse. My mother in law passed from covid 4 weeks ago. I knew my wife was going to panic but she's been super chill and uplifting about it. Reassuring me that it won't be that bad and how are kids are resilient...

Today im doing pretty well. Have a fever of 99.5 but I havent had a cough and the body aches arent that bad. Hopefully I can power through it quickly

Not looking forward to telling my job. The majority of my coworkers are basically covid deniers and say the vaccinated are the ones dying and getting sick. I believe I'm 1 of 4 that is vaccinated out of 25 employees at my location. Thinking about just calling h.r. and bypassing my g.m.. Havent decided on that though.

Sounds like this guy is a real ******* but in his defense I doubt he even looked at your paperwork until it was time to give you the shot. As a pharmacist I can tell you I’m not looking at any of that in advance. Now how dude could be so behind on mix and match is ridiculous.

guy sounds like he isn’t up to date on things. I can tell you as a pharmacist I doubt he was intentionally wasting your time though. He absolutely didn’t look at any of your paperwork until right before he gave you the shot. Why he wasn’t comfortable mixing and matching makes little sense to me unless he’s been living under a rock for the last few weeks. In terms of any pharmacists attitude, dude probably works 12-14 hour days with no breaks and no help for a generally unappreciative public. He’s definitely too busy to be purposefully screwing with you. If anything it was an oversight no reason to crucify someone who’s been going through hell for the last two years and there’s no end in sight
-The dude checked me in. He had to enter my info into the system to see I what I got and what I was getting.

I understand if someone is overworked and they blank. I have had to work 100 weeks before. That sucks but OK

But IMO there is no excuse for him lying to me. When I called him on his lies, he changed to a new one. At the end, he could have just been upfront with me. It was about his personal choice.

-I didn't crucify anyone. I asked for clarification when I was there.

When after I realized he was BSing me all I said to him was "Aight man, you could have just said that right away. Just give me the shot". He gave me the shot, I politely told him to have a great weekend and left. I was pissed but I didn't take my anger out on the dude beyond posting on a discussion board.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom