Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you pay too much attention to social media, you'd think anti-vaxxers make up 50 percent of the population.

Talked to someone who was hesitant to get vaccinated because they had a bad reaction to the flu shot one time. There's a lot of people who've yet to get vaccinated who aren't what you see on social media.

I know animals can catch COVID, but does anybody know if there’s been confirmed cases of animals passing it back to humans? Mink farms come to mind, but I’m specifically thinking about pets.

Last edited:
The cvs site wouldn't allow me to schedule my booster shot. Guess I have to wait for it to be actually 6 months on November 7 even though I was trying to schedule ahead for the 7th or a few days after.

Did you try to schedule your booster with a different CVS nearby? When I schedule my booster I did it at the CVS where I get my prescriptions and they cancelled my appointment, but I rescheduled it the same day at one down the street. It turns out some CVS locations only have one version and the original only offered Pfizer, but I needed Moderna.

Did you try to schedule your booster with a different CVS nearby? When I schedule my booster I did it at the CVS where I get my prescriptions and they cancelled my appointment, but I rescheduled it the same day at one down the street. It turns out some CVS locations only have one version and the original only offered Pfizer, but I needed Moderna.
I'll try and see if that works.

It's hard to make **** like this make sense to children.

Also, it's taking a lot of restraint to not show up at one of these school board meetings just for the laughs. One of the women on my team said 2 school board members quit because of mask mandates, one of them rattled off something about Jesus before walking out.

CDC vaccine advisers vote to recommend Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine in children 5-11

CDC vaccine advisers vote to recommend Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine in children 5-11

I believe it has been approved. You gonna get it for the kiddos? Or you gonna wait for Moderna? :tongue:

Fall surge upon us?
Cases are back to rising strong in the west. Arizona, CA, Utah, and the upper borders by Canada
Cases were dropping daily for a solid month and a half according to nytimes.

I believe it has been approved. You gonna get it for the kiddos? Or you gonna wait for Moderna? :tongue:
Definitely Pfizer. IMO, most important for kids is introducing the immune system to the spike protein so it knows how to handle it quick and easy IRL.

I was there, can’t let a few signs you see dictate the overall group of people

To me it should be by choice, but obviously I’m just an employee and it don’t matter

Hopefully something comes down from this

Back
Top Bottom