Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would've thought Aaron Rodgers was smart enough to get vaccinated. Guess not.

first thing i thought of when i saw that was the rumors about shailane woodley and how she smells then remember seeing interviews with her talking about how she makes her own toothpaste and deodorant

and then you always see that BS about people linking the ingredient from antiperspirant to cancer.. or the poeple scared of fluoride in their toothpaste

then there's:

Welp, another day at home. My wife wasn’t feeling great yesterday and did a lateral flow test which came up positive. She does have mild symptoms too. We’ve both been for PCR tests and are waiting for the results.

Don’t know if it’s just my imagination but I feel a bit lousy too - nothing specific and my nose has felt weird since the tester nearly tickled my brain.

Obviously we’re both vaccinated - me with a booster too, she is a few weeks short of getting one.

We’ll be fine though - found this in the garage recently.

57386D30-8B3F-452D-9313-B69D3763741A.jpeg

Got my booster and flu shot yesterday. Sore arms are the worst of the symptoms I have. Cross vaxxed with 2 Moderna shots and then a Pfizer booster now. Science seems to suggest that maybe this could activate the immune system differently so I’ll take it.

Was gonna ask about getting a different booster from my last 2 shots. I got Moderna and wondering if I should get that booster or pfizer.
I haven’t seen evidence that boosting Moderna with Pfizer provides any benefit at all. In fact…

In the NIH study, the people with the highest overall antibody levels were those who received the Moderna vaccine for their first two doses and Moderna as a booster. Next came people who got the Pfizer vaccine and a Moderna booster, followed by Moderna and a Pfizer booster.

Getting my Moderna boost next week.

Pfizer doin things tho…

Last edited:
"Look I'm not, you know, some sort of anti-vax flat-earther. I am somebody who is a critical thinker," he told "The Pat McAfee Show."

"I believe strongly in bodily autonomy and ability to make choices for your body: Not have to to acquiesce to some woke culture or crazed group of individuals who say you have to do something. Health is not a one-size-fits-all for everybody."

“I consulted with a now good friend of mine Joe Rogan, after he got Covid and I’ve been doing a lot of stuff that he recommended," Rodgers said, adding that he has taken monoclonal antibodies and ivermectin

Dude is something else. Don’t care what he says at this Point. His words and his actions put him in the far-right trump supporting Qanon category in my eyes. Wish he would just stop half stepping and own it.

https://apple.news/AJ9ao4hWhQrGP7HnVFbc9xw

Dude is something else. Don’t care what he says at this Point. His words and his actions put him in the far-right trump supporting Qanon category in my eyes. Wish he would just stop half stepping and own it.

https://apple.news/AJ9ao4hWhQrGP7HnVFbc9xw
I really wish the interviewer would've quizzed him on basic immunology and virology so that Rodgers could demonstrate just how much he had learned from his research.

Eh, dunno if that automatically makes him a right wing trumper. This pandemic has taught us there's dummy antivaxxers on the left lib side as well.

Scheduled my flu and moderna booster shot for next week. The cvs site actually asked for a pic of the front and back of my insurance card, they didn't last time.

Back
Top Bottom