Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
We still gotta wait 8 months between our last dose and the booster? I can get it in January.

Got my booster a couple days ago. It's been 6 months but I'm not actually eligible. Figured there's no demand for it so minus whale go to a walk in clinic and try. They just checked my V-Card and gave me the boost. Done in 10min. :lol:

Felt weak and chills for about 12hrs like I did with the 2nd dose. I'm good now. Immune system be like...

captain-america-i-can-do-this-all-day.gif

#TeamPfizer

Last edited:
I'm not on the eligible list either but don't feel like waiting if a lot of appointments are available. Gonna schedule to get a flu shot along with the booster.

I'm not on the eligible list either but don't feel like waiting if a lot of appointments are available. Gonna schedule to get a flu shot along with the booster.
The cvs site wouldn't allow me to schedule my booster shot. Guess I have to wait for it to be actually 6 months on November 7 even though I was trying to schedule ahead for the 7th or a few days after.

haven't been in the thread for a while, but just got my moderna booster on friday (previously got moderna for the initial shots as well) and didnt really have any of the major side effects from the first two shots. just sore arm as expected and a very mild fever and fatigue most of yesterday, woke up feeling back to normal today

Back
Top Bottom