Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strong build up and form. Power jab.

Everybody there should be gang 👌🏽 and say I ain't see nathan

legallyblind-blind.gif

Got my Pfizer booster earlier. Weird I wasn't given a bandage. Don't feel anything yet, not even a sore arm. Will find out tonight/tomorrow.

Felt the side effect about 6 hours later. My arm was very sore, and whole body was aching and "restless". No fever. Felt drowsy. Still kinda feel the side effect this morning. Hopefully it gets better through the day.

Felt the side effect about 6 hours later. My arm was very sore, and whole body was aching and "restless". No fever. Felt drowsy. Still kinda feel the side effect this morning. Hopefully it gets better through the day.

I just got my Pfizer booster today, about 6 hours and feel fine so far. Will update tomorrow.

Never thought I’d be getting a drive through covid vaccine booster 😭

So I found I'll be working from home much longer. My job sent me a new huge monitor and laptop so I want to move/upgrade my office. I thought this might be a good place to ask first - anyone have good desk and/or chair recommendations? I'll really only just have my docking station (it's one of those square HP box type joints so it's smailler), monitor and laptop on the desktop. Maybe a keyboard if its lower and there's no pullout for it. I was naturally going to start with Amazon but that may not be the move. Thanks!

I just got my Pfizer booster today, about 6 hours and feel fine so far. Will update tomorrow.

Never thought I’d be getting a drive through covid vaccine booster 😭

I actually got better by noon. My arm is still sore, but much less body ache. My other colleagues said they didn't feel anything. Well, they are in the older age group. I'm more like in "border line" lol. The side effect is similar when I got 2nd dose. I guess I can assume anyone else who felt the side effect from their 2nd dose, might feel the same thing when they get their booster.

So I found I'll be working from home much longer. My job sent me a new huge monitor and laptop so I want to move/upgrade my office. I thought this might be a good place to ask first - anyone have good desk and/or chair recommendations? I'll really only just have my docking station (it's one of those square HP box type joints so it's smailler), monitor and laptop on the desktop. Maybe a keyboard if its lower and there's no pullout for it. I was naturally going to start with Amazon but that may not be the move. Thanks!

I use Autonomous chair. You can check out their website for table too. https://www.autonomous.ai/
Or, you can check out uplift. They have good reviews to. https://www.upliftdesk.com/

I used a chair from Pit Stop Furniture, when I was selling cars. Basically looked like a Recaro/Sparco racing seat. Has height and recline adjustment (you could almost lay back completely and take a nap, lol) with adjustable arm rests. Was incredibly comfy and extremely well built. Anyone who came by to either buy a car from me or other vendors, who saw it and liked it, all asked if they could sit in it and they all said the same thing. It's a great comfortable chair. Had it for well over 10 years at work and the leather never ripped or tore. Looked brand new the day I took it home from work.

I like it as it was full high backed and I could rest my head if I wasn't feeling so hot while at work. Gave it to my folks when I left work as I didn't need it at home. I believe they are still in business. And the chair wasn't crazy money. I think I paid under $350 shipped (granted that was 10+ years ago and I got wholesale being in the car business).

Edit: Here is the link. $399. Not bad at all.

Last edited:
I’ve had one of these Hag Capisco chairs in my office for a while now and it’s been great. Expensive but worth it. The original one has a padded fabric back and is nearly twice the price but they now make this one with a plastic back and a padded seat which is great. 10 year guarantee and it’s comfortable - it’s a semi saddle shape so makes you sit up and the back is good for resting your elbows but there are no arms to get in the way.

1635361400434.jpeg

I made a stink about trying In N' Out last time I was down in Texas.

My friends appeased with the warning of "it's really not that great." Turns out they were right.

Burger is good, nothing special. Fries (particularly animal style fries) were trash. Also had a Flying Dutchman which was the saltiest thing I ate during my time in Texas, which speaks volumes.

Would take Shake Shack 99 times out of 100 regardless of price.

california people hype it up like crazy because other than that they're only known for Mexican food and taco trucks.

https://www.hermanmiller.com/

Some trader guys i know swear by these.

They materialistic as **** though so there maybe cheaper options out there :lol:

https://www.hermanmiller.com/

Some trader guys i know swear by these.

They materialistic as **** though so there maybe cheaper options out there :lol:

I had one in my company’s old office. Loved it so much I bought one myself for my home office. I don’t regret it at all. I would work for 10-12 hours per day during busy times and not have anything hurt. Best chair period.

Back
Top Bottom