Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am right across the bridge in PDX. Honestly the mandate is useless if they are accepting a photo like they do here. Literally can just have a photo of a vaccine card with your name on it. Essentially an honor system, and by the way it looked the few times I went out for grub, I think folks be lying based on the demographic :lol:
Plus I heard they aren't even going to ask for a valid ID after you show it.

Plus I heard they aren't even going to ask for a valid ID after you show it.
Pretty much. When I showed mines they blinked at it and said pass go.

My gym is in Vancouver though, so I wonder if they'll require it. Owner is super religious type so I doubt it.

Yup, numbers are rising again in Denmark.

Summer's over and people's starting to congregate inside. So far no one in my closest circle have been seriously ill, if even infected. Looking towards the next months with some worry.

Any progress with your long covid referral?

Some folks are selfish man, i've seen them have to tell someone at a cancer center. A cancer center.
Most of them at my job are honestly just dumb and think that because they're with their loved one that means they can treat it like their home. The majority realize they messed up, apologize, and put it on, but there's a select few that like to yes you to death while still carrying on as if they weren't told.

That's where I shine.

I am right across the bridge in PDX. Honestly the mandate is useless if they are accepting a photo like they do here. Literally can just have a photo of a vaccine card with your name on it. Essentially an honor system, and by the way it looked the few times I went out for grub, I think folks be lying based on the demographic :lol:
Just got back from Portland last weekend and was surprised at the laxity of businesses checking for vaccination “proof”

most places didn’t ask. The ones that did only glanced at a picture on my phone (didn’t look at my driver’s license) and a few places looked confused when I asked if they needed to see my card. Even though it says on their website that no entry will be granted without proof.

me: hey do you want my physical one, or do you want a picture of my vaccine card?

business: huh?

me: my proof of vaccination…….

business: ………….

me: that sign you have up in your bar. I have the proof needed for entry.

business: oh. Yeah sure. I guess. Whatever.

did I miss something? Isn’t ptown the most left city in America. Is the new leftist Libby agenda to be oblivious about the pandemic??

Just got back from Portland last weekend and was surprised at the laxity of businesses checking for vaccination “proof”

most places didn’t ask. The ones that did only glanced at a picture on my phone (didn’t look at my driver’s license) and a few places looked confused when I asked if they needed to see my card. Even though it says on their website that no entry will be granted without proof.

me: hey do you want my physical one, or do you want a picture of my vaccine card?

business: huh?

me: my proof of vaccination…….

business: ………….

me: that sign you have up in your bar. I have the proof needed for entry.

business: oh. Yeah sure. I guess. Whatever.

did I miss something? Isn’t ptown the most left city in America. Is the new leftist Libby agenda to be oblivious about the pandemic??
Portland is the fakest woke city there is along with any other wypipo utopia. Full of yard sign activists and SJW/saviors. :rolleyes

I feel like many businesses only have signs like proof of vaccination, masks required for entry, etc. as a way to seem like they are abiding by the mandates. The local gym I go to now has new signs that say "Masks required at all times, even cardio" up a couple weeks back but the bball court has peeps mostly maskless, peeps on cardio machines with mask on chin or not at all and none of the workers seem to care anymore. I get that most workers are sick of policing it but yeah...

The whole "mask required" signage on the door but not being enforced is really getting old, for sure. I agree with the take about it being something to comply. I don't have the energy to complain about it, even though I want to, but I'm not that guy pal.

yup its all just a wasted effort at this point. No one has the energy to call it out, police it, etc. We dealing with a bunch a immature adults. Nothing worse than that. I rather be around actual immature kids, since they actually have an excuse of being young and dumb.

I can get a good workout at home. No need for a gym till maybe next year. No way I'd enjoy wearing a mask while running. I just run outside to get my cardio fix in. It's still 85 - 90 degrees here going into November, so weather ain't an issue unless it rains. Treadmills suck anyways. Feels like time is standing still while you're on one.

Hospital rates for Covid are looking really good locally. Down to 7 percent. Hope all the idiots who live around here don't screw things up.

I'll probably return to the gym next week. Finally use my membership that I got a few weeks before the pandemic.

38cyQuabH-4TG5ufHu5j2JSwKMbiE1h1AI8RPq0pK_A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom