Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yup, numbers are rising again in Denmark.

Summer's over and people's starting to congregate inside. So far no one in my closest circle have been seriously ill, if even infected. Looking towards the next months with some worry.

Yup, numbers are rising again in Denmark.

Summer's over and people's starting to congregate inside. So far no one in my closest circle have been seriously ill, if even infected. Looking towards the next months with some worry.

Same thing occurring in Poland from what I’m hearing. Vaccination levels are low there still because of all the propaganda that’s being spread.

all boosters including mix and match have fda approval as of today.

key detail: "The C.D.C. director typically endorses that panel’s recommendations as a final step before vaccines are put into use. If the agency agrees with the F.D.A.’s decision, booster shots could be offered as soon as this weekend."

predator-handshake.gif

my pfizer and moderna linkin' up

In N' Out has been having stupid beliefs since been having stupid beliefs.

One of the main reasons I'm Team Shake Shack. More expensive, but no stupid religious undertones and they try to poison cops (/s).
There were a lot of UNLV students that worked at In-N-Out right next to campus

They all loved working there, they all thought the religious stuff is goofy as hell. Even the Christians

I saw a girl puke all over the in n out next to flamingo and osheas.

then this dude came out like 3 minutes later in a full hazmat Ebola suit and had it looking spotless.

I didn’t know it was a religious place though. That’s weird.

The Moderna booster shots gonna have me feeling like thanos when he put the final stone in the infinity gauntlet.

I saw a girl puke all over the in n out next to flamingo and osheas.

then this dude came out like 3 minutes later in a full hazmat Ebola suit and had it looking spotless.

I didn’t know it was a religious place though. That’s weird.

they used to (not sure if they still do) have bible quotes underneath their cups

I just scheduled my booster,

Im not Immune compromised but work with the public and work closely with someone who is, they told me when I called to ask if it was ok for me to get it “we aren’t the booster police and won’t make you prove it.”

Said they aren’t approved to mix and match yet tho so I have to do Pfizer again 😭

Vaccine mandates for bars, restaurants, gyms, theaters, etc. hits WA state this coming Monday. I'm just hoping the process is smooth and places like my gym have a system in place where you won't need to keep showing your card, pic on phone, etc. While the state has a high % of vaxxed I know there will be the idiots making a scene and acting like idiots over something they knew was coming for weeks.

Vaccine mandates for bars, restaurants, gyms, theaters, etc. hits WA state this coming Monday. I'm just hoping the process is smooth and places like my gym have a system in place where you won't need to keep showing your card, pic on phone, etc. While the state has a high % of vaxxed I know there will be the idiots making a scene and acting like idiots over something they knew was coming for weeks.
I am right across the bridge in PDX. Honestly the mandate is useless if they are accepting a photo like they do here. Literally can just have a photo of a vaccine card with your name on it. Essentially an honor system, and by the way it looked the few times I went out for grub, I think folks be lying based on the demographic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom