Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

200.gif

https://www.hermanmiller.com/

Some trader guys i know swear by these.

They materialistic as **** though so there maybe cheaper options out there :lol:

i believe they're scientifically proven to help improve your posture/health.

So I found I'll be working from home much longer. My job sent me a new huge monitor and laptop so I want to move/upgrade my office. I thought this might be a good place to ask first - anyone have good desk and/or chair recommendations? I'll really only just have my docking station (it's one of those square HP box type joints so it's smailler), monitor and laptop on the desktop. Maybe a keyboard if its lower and there's no pullout for it. I was naturally going to start with Amazon but that may not be the move. Thanks!
Yeah like others said the top 2 usually are the Herman Miller Aeron or the Steelcase Leap, especially if money is no object and the company is paying for it. The workpro quantum 9000 is a great chair as well, like an Aeron clone but regularly goes on sale and can be had for less than 200 at the right time.

*they also last forever.

you doing a lot on this page for fast food restaurants.
and don't you eat taco bell? :lol:
I’ve eaten Taco Bell. Would I say I “eat” Taco Bell? Not particularly.

Doesn’t change the fact that Whataburger is mediocre as all hell though. The only people that hype it up are from Texas. Outside of there nobody cares about it.

Torchy’s on the other hand…:nthat:

Whataburger is hit or miss to me. Also depends on the individual location. The location by me is straight trash. But I’ve been to other locations where it was pretty good for a fast food joint.

I second the Torchys praise though.

I hope blue sweater man got his meal comped Lmao. But this is exactly how those clowns need to be dealt with. All that tough guy talk just to cry about pressing assault charges over something he was the aggressor in.

He deserved it...but I wish they would delete this footage so it couldn't be used in a criminal or civil case for the bald low T man.

It’s funny how cops love to act as if their job is so dangerous despite the fact that many other jobs that aren’t considered to be heroic (ex: food delivery drivers) are statistically much more dangerous, yet they downplay the danger of COVID despite the fact that it was the #1 killer of police officers last year by a wide margin.

If that’s an indicator of their ability to assess risk, it’s no wonder why policing in America is ******.

Don't most movie sets require everyone to be vaccinated? he won't be in any movie for a while.

Back
Top Bottom