Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My job just put out an email saying if you don’t get the vaccine and you come in contact with someone you’re on time out for 24 days. :lol:

that’s cool but I got the vaccine and I won’t be punished by being understaffed.

already told my boss I’m capping my hours at 70 a week. After that I’ll just go home. Idc, I’m being a team player by getting vaccinated. Beyond that fly a kite. I’m not wrenching either since all the mechanics are q anon and stuck at home.
Jeff better be eating good with all that overtime you been banking

9l8rrdh8cqq71.jpg

I’ve always washed my beer cans. At the very least, the tops/rim. OCD of not wanting anything else to taint the beer, hahaha.

Low key I still wash my other canned goods before use. It’s probably a sign of my usual germophobia from about 18ish years ago.

Even before covid id always wash the top of can of Coke or whatever, if I coudnt then just a quick wipe. Yoi dont know what kinda dust or whatever is on that.

man.. some people really showing how nasty they were going into things

i always kept hand sanitizer in my car and office because who knows what the hell I was touching

if I’m out for dinner, always excused myself to go wash my hands before touching shh that was going in my mouth

hell wash my hands before I used the bathroom, because again who knows what I touched before I was about to put my hands on my privates

after I touched money, wash my hands or sanitize because a crap ton of people touch that shh and you don’t know what they been doing

man.. some people really showing how nasty they were going into things

i always kept hand sanitizer in my car and office because who knows what the hell I was touching

if I’m out for dinner, always excused myself to go wash my hands before touching shh that was going in my mouth

hell wash my hands before I used the bathroom, because again who knows what I touched before I was about to put my hands on my privates

after I touched money, wash my hands or sanitize because a crap ton of people touch that shh and you don’t know what they been doing
This sums me up to a T :rofl::nthat:

WASHED KING WASHED KING Can’t remember the last time I drank straight out of a can of anything. Just always about that glass life.

Lol son said youre nasty from drinking from a can of coke... i have news for you about the restaurant industry... lmao

How many times a year you get sick papa?

Back
Top Bottom