Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, it happened. Daughter woke up with a sore throat this morning, went to have her get tested, and she is positive. Son has been fussy all day and my wife and I feel like we have a head cold.

we’re planning on going back out to get tested ourselves after their nap or first thing tomorrow morning.

Be safe, yall!

Well, it happened. Daughter woke up with a sore throat this morning, went to have her get tested, and she is positive. Son has been fussy all day and my wife and I feel like we have a head cold.

we’re planning on going back out to get tested ourselves after their nap or first thing tomorrow morning.

Be safe, yall!

Sheesh. Havent caught up on this thread too much but. Im guessing a school thing? Were you the one that said his daughter rode in a carpool or something with like 2 of her friends and one was positive but didnt know it yet?

I swear beer/soda taste different when served in glass/bottle compared to aluminum cans

Many companies have switched to plastic bottles instead of glass. Sobe Fruit Punch was one of my favs. First they completely switched to plastic bottles, then they discontinued that flavor. Same with Snapple. I had never tried a Snapple until a few years back. Started buying the mango flavor. A couple months into buying them, they too switched to plastic.

Sheesh. Havent caught up on this thread too much but. Im guessing a school thing? Were you the one that said his daughter rode in a carpool or something with like 2 of her friends and one was positive but didnt know it yet?
No, that wasn't my daughter. Not sure if she caught it from someone at school or her cousin that was at her grandparents house at the same time earlier this week.

we’ve been having anti-mask protesters getting stupid at the governor’s condo. i’ve been dreading it cause i live in the same building as the mayor. sure enough they show up tonight and cause a big ruckus with drums, bullhorns, whistles etc. dumbasses don’t know that he can’t hear **** from the penthouse where he lives. it’s like 40 floors up. *******s interrupted my kids watching our friday night movie.

No, that wasn't my daughter. Not sure if she caught it from someone at school or her cousin that was at her grandparents house at the same time earlier this week.

Im willing to bet it's from school. While I watched my kiddo's game the other day, these boys' middle school walk by me after their football practice and simply sneeze freely like nobody ever taught them to cover while sneezing *sigh*. Pandemic or not, school is germs magnet.

Saw this on reddit
1tbh6x3p53r71.jpg

Be safe, yall!
Update: We all tested negative. Odd thing is, so did my daughter. Relieved but concerned, will retest in a couple days to make sure.
Also will quarantine to make sure my daughter and wife’s symptoms go away.

This is so ****ed up smh

Very on brand for Gubner Meemaw. :smh:

Btw, the AL DOC has been under the gun from the Feds since before I last worked there—I quit in 2012. We used to get emails about federal investigations for overcrowding and inhumane conditions all the time. For them to finally address the issues now with this money is absolutely disgusting, and it speaks volumes to how they feel about the citizens of Alabama, both the free and imprisoned.

Sadly she probably just locked up her re-election, as this move plays so well to her base. Take $$ from the fake virus funds to lock more people up—that’s wet dream material for the average Alabamian voter.

Back
Top Bottom