Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
FAVnWR9UcAAu3Yl
giphy (70).gif

Millions got vaccinated for a $100 gift card, or free donuts. So it is what it is truly. One could argue anyone getting it for the first time from July to now is stalling for their own reasons (most are caught up with work requirements).

how is she not fired? She publicly called company policy sick and scary and they’re cool with that? I’d fire her on the spot and let Fox News pick her up. Oh wait…….they have a “forced mandate” also.

I’ve disliked her since the very beginning and I was never sure why. Side note: She is definitely NOT an authentic voice of the black community.

Let me ask you this, have you ever heard of a controversial experiment where the first people in line to be experimented on were members of the medical profession or emergency services?

Ever?

When all these countries started the COVID vaccination program, the first people in line were EMT, docs/nurses, and cops/firefighters: two of the major lines of work that guarantee the stability of any society in times of crisis. Does that sound like a haphazard experiment to you?
Bro, stop you’re making way too much sense. :nthat: :smokin
This is one of the points I would always say when people were sketched out about the vaccines first coming out. They offered it to the frontline workers that are the highest priority when in an emergency. If the vaccines weren’t safe or kinda questionable, why the **** would they risk giving vaccines to the medical workers first? Like if all nurses and doctors died because of the vaccines, we would all be ****** with or without covid.

Bro, stop you’re making way too much sense. :nthat: :smokin
This is one of the points I would always say when people were sketched out about the vaccines first coming out. They offered it to the frontline workers that are the highest priority when in an emergency. If the vaccines weren’t safe or kinda questionable, why the **** would they risk giving vaccines to the medical workers first? Like if all nurses and doctors died because of the vaccines, we would all be ****ed with or without covid.

This is my exact line of reasoning. It would lead to chaos and complete unrest.

Back
Top Bottom