Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can tell you what "I have to do my own research" means to me. IMO I do not trust the gov't as a black man.
I have all the receipts of why black people should NOT trust the government in these situations and how the gov't has VIOLENTLY FORCED black people into medical procedures (smallpox vaccines, etc.) despite the fact black people had been inoculated against it already. It was widely known the medical experiments that would be done on black people (madame lalaurie etc.) the many gov't run eugenics programs, testing of medicines and procedures on us like lab rats throughout history (and we only know about the ones THEY WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED DOING). So yes as a black man I think it would be downright foolish to trust the gov't to do the right thing by us when historically they haven't....
Tuskegee Experiments come to mind for me. Terrible.

Yeah, it really sounds like he will. He has to take the J&J vaccine by Wednesday, I think, in order for him to participate in practice. Otherwise, this dude can't practice or play in SF. Terrible.

The team seems to be maintaining that unified front of indifference to the media, yet I can't help but wonder how they really feel. I'm sure if their home record suffers as a result, we'll get some frustrated honesty.

The team seems to be maintaining that unified front of indifference to the media, yet I can't help but wonder how they really feel. I'm sure if their home record suffers as a result, we'll get some frustrated honesty.
Yeah, I think Steph is doing his best to diffuse the tension, but in reality, if Nemanja Bjelica (who just joined the team)is already telling Wiggins to get vaxxed, I think it's a bigger issue internally.

It's important to maintain perspective when people discuss the relatively low death rate of COVID-19 and understand that it's not always as simple as who lives or dies from the virus, but also what your life might be like afterward. It's a disease that can affect every major organ of the body.

I can tell you what "I have to do my own research" means to me. IMO I do not trust the gov't as a black man.
I have all the receipts of why black people should NOT trust the government in these situations and how the gov't has VIOLENTLY FORCED black people into medical procedures (smallpox vaccines, etc.) despite the fact black people had been inoculated against it already. It was widely known the medical experiments that would be done on black people (madame lalaurie etc.) the many gov't run eugenics programs, testing of medicines and procedures on us like lab rats throughout history (and we only know about the ones THEY WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED DOING). So yes as a black man I think it would be downright foolish to trust the gov't to do the right thing by us when historically they haven't....
Let me ask you this, have you ever heard of a controversial experiment where the first people in line to be experimented on were members of the medical profession or emergency services?

Ever?

When all these countries started the COVID vaccination program, the first people in line were EMT, docs/nurses, and cops/firefighters: two of the major lines of work that guarantee the stability of any society in times of crisis. Does that sound like a haphazard experiment to you?

DrizzyNYC DrizzyNYC

This isnt a political/US government issue at all.

The ENTIRE WORLD is dealing with this virus. The entire world is administering the same vaccines to people of all types of races and backgrounds.

How people constantly overlook this boggles my mind. This issue isn’t limited to the US or even North America. Hell it ain’t even limited to humans because apparently animals are catching COVID. To think the virus and the vaccine are some conspiracy created solely by the US government is just absurd.

And I say that as someone who is very distrustful of the government. But they math ain’t mathin on this one.

Go for it, bro!
0112love.jpg

Did you ever get your complimentary hat for showing proof of your vaccination? :pimp:

I can’t believe you remember that.

nah, I didn’t ask for one. I get so many disposable work hats I don’t care.

everyone at my job who isn’t vaccinated got sent home today though to get tested. My only concern is they better not ask me to start working in the shop in the winter when people inevitably quit.

Sometimes doing your own research and things of that nature gives you the right answer afterall!

Either that or he realized that it wasn't any more risky than his usual off-season hair transplant procedures...

Back
Top Bottom