Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn. nfl players been getting crapped on for not getting vaccinated but a higher percentage of them got the shot compared to the nba. Perception is really different for the 2 sports. A lot more players on a football team and higher percentage of white players.

Damn. nfl players been getting crapped on for not getting vaccinated but a higher percentage of them got the shot compared to the nba. Perception is really different for the 2 sports. A lot more players on a football team and higher percentage of white players.
And money. You know these MAGA owners want their revenue and don't want to pay any fines or forfeit any games.

With the NBA being 'smaller' and having international revenue, I think they can afford that wiggle room.

The way these idiots think makes no sense. I am sure most of them got vaccines to attend grade school. The small batch of anti-vax folks taught their kids at home. I wonder why we don't have polio anymore or why people don't die from tetanus anymore.

If the government really wanted to track, trace and control you, they wouldn't leave it up to choice. Also, I bet most of these idiots have a smart phone.

I had a good talk with my dad last night about all the anti-vaxxers and newly-turned political folks from the church he still attends. It was good to finally hear his side of it all and that we have the same stance.

He basically told me this about those anti-vaxxers:
rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif

Right on, pops.
jg551boo57p41.gif

I had a good talk with my dad last night about all the anti-vaxxers and newly-turned political folks from the church he still attends. It was good to finally hear his side of it all and that we have the same stance.

He basically told me this about those anti-vaxxers:
rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif

Right on, pops.
jg551boo57p41.gif

d3eVgCF.jpeg

Really don't feel bad about laughing at these people, so...

mqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom