Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
GettyImages-89594293.0.0.0.jpg

cause and effect

This is hilarious on so many levels.

-Of course, idiots buying horse medicine
-A store having to put up this sign
-Horse owners in the comments be like "Hell yes I go a pic of my horse" and posting the pics
-Horse owners complaining about idiots buying up all the horse paste that they can't get any for their horse
-The fact that we know some conservative finna go take pics with a random horse to be able to buy the Ivermectin

At least one of these idiots will probably legit buy a horse.

My wife got her 3rd(booster) shot on Saturday morning. She felt high a few hours in, then had body aches, and a headache the rest of the evening, into Sunday. Started to feel a bit better Sunday afternoon.

Waiting to hear back from her transplant team on if we can check her antibody levels after she's 2 or so weeks in.

Hey buddy, great to hear she got her booster shot. If it's okay to ask, what type of transplant did she get? I'm sure you read this thread a bit and not sure if you've seen my posts or not but I'm a transplant patient myself with a liver transplant back in October 2003. Got my booster shot last Tuesday and felt decent the rest of the day but the next day my head did hurt a little and I felt kinda "off" for a bit. Like I was in a fog, but it cleared up late that night and when I woke up by Thursday I felt good again. I'm gonna ask my transplant coordinator the same question if they want me to get blood work to see my antibody levels. Would be curious.

I hope your wife is doing well with her transplant and if it's a very recent one, things get better with time, in regards to the pain and such from the surgery. Please stay safe. 👍👍

Thanks DiBlasio…
Testing 10% every 2 weeks. In a completely unvaccinated population. Why bother to even pretend you care?
2A4BEDC2-868A-427D-BF5E-465CAF857303.jpeg

For reference, the gold standard is to test everyone (students and staff, regardless of vaccination status) twice a week, every week. Not at all surprised that I haven't heard of a single US school district that is doing this. We owe it to our kids to at least try!

For reference, the gold standard is to test everyone (students and staff, regardless of vaccination status) twice a week, every week. Not at all surprised that I haven't heard of a single US school district that is doing this. We owe it to our kids to at least try!

I’m so upset about this right now. Last year, I think they were doing it weekly, but too many parents complained about the constant shut downs, so they slowed testing down considerably.

Back
Top Bottom