Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife got her 3rd(booster) shot on Saturday morning. She felt high a few hours in, then had body aches, and a headache the rest of the evening, into Sunday. Started to feel a bit better Sunday afternoon.

Waiting to hear back from her transplant team on if we can check her antibody levels after she's 2 or so weeks in.

My wife got her 3rd(booster) shot on Saturday morning. She felt high a few hours in, then had body aches, and a headache the rest of the evening, into Sunday. Started to feel a bit better Sunday afternoon.

Waiting to hear back from her transplant team on if we can check her antibody levels after she's 2 or so weeks in.
:emoji_smoking: none but good vibes to y'all dude....

Man NT…

I have two friends who are “nurse techs” that are super anti vax, one of my other friends responded to antivax post from the g/f and they got into it. She keeps posting anti vax things and I had to respond. Honestly feel like I’m going to lose my friendship over this but I’m almost to the point of not caring about losing the friendship.
My sisters father and law died because of listening to anti vax rhetoric , so don’t post your little nonsense about “give a healthcare worker a hug, we are going through it.”

Yeah, you know who’s going through it, people who are losing family members to covid because of people like you who push this nonsense.

While first detected in South Africa, C.1.2 has since been found in England, China, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mauritius, New Zealand, Portugal and Switzerland.
The scientists believe that the number of available sequences of C.1.2 may be an underrepresentation of the spread and frequency of the variant in South Africa and around the world. The study found consistent increases in the number of C.1.2 genomes in South Africa on a monthly basis, rising from 0.2% of genomes sequenced in May to 1.6% in June and then to 2% in July, similar to the increases seen with the Beta and Delta variants there.

The study also found that the C.1.2 lineage has a mutation rate of about 41.8 mutations per year, which is nearly twice as fast as the current global mutation rate of the other variants. The scientists stated that this short period of increased evolution was also seen with the Alpha, Beta and Gamma variants, suggesting that a single event, followed by a spike in cases, drove faster mutation rates.

[...]

More than half (about 52%) of the mutations in the spike region of the C.1.2 sequences have previously been seen in other VOCs and VOIs. The mutations N440K and Y449H, which have been associated with escape from certain antibodies, have also been noticed in C.1.2 sequences. The scientists stressed that the combination of these mutations, as well as changes in other parts of the virus, likely help the virus evade antibodies and immune responses,

53D5F807-2BBA-4CAB-8024-F246EC675EE5.jpeg

This is hilarious on so many levels.

-Of course, idiots buying horse medicine
-A store having to put up this sign
-Horse owners in the comments be like "Hell yes I got a pic of my horse" and posting the pics
-Horse owners complaining about idiots buying up all the horse paste that they can't get any for their horse
-The fact that we know some conservative finna go take pics with a random horse to be able to buy the Ivermectin

Last edited:

This is hilarious on so many levels.

-Of course, idiots buying horse medicine
-A store having to put up this sign
-Horse owners in the comments be like "Hell yes I go a pic of my horse" and posting the pics
-Horse owners complaining about idiots buying up all the horse paste that they can't get any for their horse
-The fact that we know some conservative finna go take pics with a random horse to be able to buy the medicine

This is all very true...but in response to the tweet if you've ever met a horse person.

They DEFINITELY have a picture with their horse on them at all times, whether physical or on their cell.

Back
Top Bottom