Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
One of the Intensivist PAs I work with caught COVID and infected a good chunk of people in the ICU.

Fortunately for myself he works nights and I work days, but I still have to get swabbed today as a precaution.

how long do you wait to get checked when in contact with a positive person 2 days ? Or 3-5 days ?

The dem. West is markedly high too. (Unless the west includes texas and Oklahoma). I don’t like these charts. Cases don’t equal deaths. Is the delta more deadly? I think the child mortality rate is still the same. 0.00 something. Children have a higher mortality rate with the flu than with covid. Masks don’t hurt. So I can see why the one out of 1,000 child deaths is seen as somewhat preventable. Trying to kill kids is quite the narrative.

IATT IATT is this an isolated type of incident? This type of spread would lead to nearly everyone getting it within weeks. Kind of scary. Is this how the south is running right now? Even masked schools in my area have half the schools with 2 or more cases.

Edit. Some context. Child suicides from lockdowns outpaced unvaccinated child deaths in my area. It’s not so cut and dry folks. A loss of school for many was their lifeline away from terrible home situations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom