Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think not getting the vaccine should be frown upon

I mean I understand the hesitancy and am sympathetic from some people, especially older black folk, but for most, I have little sympathy or understanding for.

Lol sad how my life in the twilight zone with what I hear and read

Even in states like CA. They have no problem rolling out restrictions but won’t do anything to let vaccinated people live their life normally.
I think it's unfair to want normalcy but not willing to take the calculated risk to work towards that normalcy. Especially when it's an even bigger risk to go unvaccinated. *shrug

I mean I understand the hesitancy and am sympathetic from some people, especially older black folk, but for most, I have little sympathy or understanding for.

We don’t have the same history of that issue but I can totally understand black folks being hesitant with what I know of it. The ones that get me - and they are the vast majority of the refusers I’ve met (and I’ve done nearly 3000 vaccines and I’m often the clinician in charge at the site I work at now so I get to deal with all the problems - which are mainly people wanting to choose which vaccine they get) are 40-something white women - and their “research” is Facebook nonsense and they won’t look at stats or science.

Their whole stance is that their completely unfounded opinion is as valid as peer reviewed research and it’s their right to choose what they get - which just doesn’t happen in any other treatment - you don’t get to choose the brand of chemo you get, your doctor recommends it based on the guidance to them produced by experts.

I don’t have any sympathy with that - they’re just snowflakes who need a fulfilling hobby to use up their time and contribute to society.

Anti Vaxx is generation's "Karen" my generation's "kevin" and my parents generation's n word.

jw8dI5Z68lEpXuVs9n4meCnGkj-FybsBxnwFAMVSYF8.jpg

Why just old black folk? Figure all old people in general, no?

Reactions: ARK
I think it's unfair to want normalcy but not willing to take the calculated risk to work towards that normalcy. Especially when it's an even bigger risk to go unvaccinated. *shrug

That’s my point too.The state needs to do more to reward vaccination. Implement a vaccination check and let vaccinated people enjoy the right to chose mask or no mask. Mask for the rest. A lot of these people will change their mind and get the vaccination

An alarming amount of those vaccinated are testing positive, thankfully with zero or very minor symptoms.

I'm gonna start wearing a mask full time again in public.
Too many people bought into the vaccine efficacy and thought testing positive will be rare. I wouldn’t really worry too much about the testing positive part. I’m watching more for who gets sick and how bad it is.

That’s my point too.The state needs to do more to reward vaccination. Implement a vaccination check and let vaccinated people enjoy the right to chose mask or no mask. Mask for the rest. A lot of these people will change their mind and get the vaccination
You're making reasonable assumptions but unfortunately, a large segment of our population are unreasonable.

I think there's a large amount - too large - of Americans who made up their minds about the vaccines, no matter what the incentives are.

They've been drop the restrictions on vaxxed people and now they're about to reapply restrictions again (at least Cali is) with no real increase in vaccination rate

Back
Top Bottom