Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Numbers are definitely gonna spike again and possibly worse than b4. I’m seeing ppl go to specific spots by the bunch. Like people went to Friday’s and packed it out damn near filling up 2 lots. Mind you Fridays isn’t even big enough to hold all those ppl going in it. A lot of places look like when ants sworn something sweet.
That's yet to be seen. The vaccines are working by every metric, so I really highly doubt that we're gonna see anything worse than before and I don't think you have any in-depth knowledge or expertise to make that kind of assertion with any real confidence.

Until then, let's do whatever we can to make this a thing of the past.

IMG_20210531_000630_783.jpg

The vaccine shouldn't be looked at like you're being bribed :lol:. You take the vaccine to protect yourself to minimize the risk of contracting Covid-19, hopefully to develop antibodies and allow your system to fight off Covid-19 as effectively as possible, if you get it. The vaccine is effective to stop you from hospitalization and death.

It's good to receive free perks for getting a free vaccine. They don't require medical insurance at some or all of the places you go either. It's really a collective effort on humans to try to stop this virus from committing more problems and killing people. Also it helps if the economy or other businesses open back up as normally as possible, albeit things have changed.

I don't see how anyone is acting dishonestly to give you something in return just to possibly protect your health and the health of others. Even if there's some side effects it's very important to get medical care sooner than later. That goes for cancer, or just about any other life-threatening disease. Dying from a disease is worse than dealing with side effects of a vaccine that should be properly managed on time before further issues develop.

That's yet to be seen. The vaccines are working by every metric, so I really highly doubt that we're gonna see anything worse than before and I don't think you have any in-depth knowledge or expertise to make that kind of assertion with any real confidence.

Until then, let's do whatever we can to make this a thing of the past.
Maybe worse than ever was extreme, but are we not seeing Spikes across the UK, Brazil, India, and Japan? If people is rushing to a destinations such as restaurants until the point of them being tight cornered would that not influence another wide spread of the disease to work by every metric? Not to mention ppl are traveling back n forth like crazy.

Awww man! These dudes are SLICK. Giving you from the throw-away lotto roll :lol: :smh:
I told em nicely, please give me the winning ticket, but the bribe was I had to take all the J&J vaccine shots in the vax site in order for me to take the whole scratchoff roll for free. They really tripping. Government tryna kill me by overdosing on vaccines, but damn I could have won $5 mill. 🤣

Maybe worse than ever was extreme, but are we not seeing Spikes across the UK, Brazil, India, and Japan? If people is rushing to a destinations such as restaurants until the point of them being tight cornered would that not influence another wide spread of the disease to work by every metric? Not to mention ppl are traveling back n forth like crazy.

I don't know about UK and Brazil, but I know in some of those Asian countries such as Japan and South Korea........the vaccine distribution rollout has been moving a lot slower than it is here in the US, hence why you're still seeing them get their spikes.

In India it's obviously worse as reported in the last few weeks with their cases spiking up like crazy

The USA is in a much better position then those countries and probably everyone else. We have the best vaccines being used plus a large population with natural immunity. Combined we are likely at 70% + immunity. There is a good chance the anti mask and anti vaccine have already been infected based on the behavior of those types of individuals

went to the mall today and the movies... for the most part majority of the people wore masks and some didnt... i was eating ritas italian ice so i wasnt wearing it while eating lol... but when walking around i was wearing the mask... i dont trust people not wearing a mask really being vaccinated... i probably will wear a mask all the time in public unless at the beach or at a restaurant or when we get herd immunity but that seems like it wont happen anytime soon

Here’s a great article discussing next generation vaccines and boosters, including nasal sprays, drops, pills, microneedles and more. Hope we don’t need any of them, but it’s great to see the scientific advancements that will push us further toward eliminating other dangerous diseases. Hopefully this will leave us better prepared for the next pandemic.

What’s the word on kn95/n95 masks for kids?? Any place to get them online??? See some on Amazon but not sure if those are the real deal.

What’s the word on kn95/n95 masks for kids?? Any place to get them online??? See some on Amazon but not sure if those are the real deal.
I would avoid Amazon and buy from reputable US sellers who import KF94’s direct from S.Korean manufacturers. I’ve got BOTN, Blue, and Bluna kids KF94 masks for my 7 & 9 y/o and they’re all great. Aaron Collins just did a YouTube LIVE tonight where he tested a bunch of kids masks, but it’s a long video and I haven’t checked it out yet. I saw the results and the Blue mask was 99.7% effective at blocking aerosol IIRC. The biggest downside against Blue is that the earloops aren’t adjustable, so you’ll need to tie knots if they are too big for your kids. I had to do that for my 7 y/o daughter.

As Blake P Blake P mentioned, I'd get KF94 for your kiddos. Below is the link you can get the kid's KF94 mask. I'd get the 3D model.

For big kids:

For little kids:

like I said last year this is never going to end

Best thing we can all do is get vaccinated with the best vaccine we can get.

went to the mall today and the movies... for the most part majority of the people wore masks and some didnt... i was eating ritas italian ice so i wasnt wearing it while eating lol... but when walking around i was wearing the mask... i dont trust people not wearing a mask really being vaccinated... i probably will wear a mask all the time in public unless at the beach or at a restaurant or when we get herd immunity but that seems like it wont happen anytime soon

As far as not trusting people not wearing a mask to be vaccinated…in my area, a majority of the people not wearing masks at the grocery stores are definitely the trashy looking white people. Which leads me to the assumption they are uneducated Trump supporters who aren’t vaccinated.

Back
Top Bottom