Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Be safe and enjoy your three-day weekend guys. We all know everyone will be out.

Might take the kids to the zoo, but majority of the reservations are sold out...and I didn't realize how expensive the zoo is lol.

192587272_10225384259734871_407963510135136556_n.jpg

8A4B805C-F55F-4992-9698-8D6C0FADE489.gif

Got my J&J Vax today. Also got a free scratchoff, hoping I hit that jackpot 🤑 🙇🏾‍♂️🤞🍀.
aviary-image-1622252454072.jpeg

I actually wanted the Pfizer. I checked with the Uber app, it said the aqueduct race track and York college were offering it. But Pfizer was in stock at York yesterday, and it said Moderna and J&J were oos.

Today, I called the line and asked them where they offered Pfizer in Queens, NY. I didn't want to drive to other places. I reach York and they tell me they offered J&J and second doses of Pfizer only. The aqueduct race track was 10 minutes away but I didn't feel like driving farther in the rain. Took the J&J vax, So far, no effects, all seems good. I hope.

Some of the info about stock available at some sites are not correct, best way is to call and ask the people at the place where you want to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my J&J Vax today. Also got a free scratchoff, hoping I hit that jackpot 🤑 🙇🏾‍♂️🤞🍀.
aviary-image-1622252454072.jpeg

I actually wanted the Pfizer. I checked with the Uber app, it said the aqueduct race track and York college were offering it. But Pfizer was in stock at York yesterday, and it said Moderna and J&J were oos.

Today, I called the line and asked them where they offered Pfizer in Queens, NY. I didn't want to drive to other places. I reach York and they tell me they offered J&J and second doses of Pfizer only. The aqueduct race track was 10 minutes away but I didn't feel like driving farther in the rain. Took the J&J vax, So far, no effects, all seems good. I hope.

Some of the info about stock available at some sites are not correct, best way is to call and ask the people at the place where you want to go.
FYI for future reference Pfizer is the "official" partner of Citifield and the Mets. Their Mass vaccination site is open 24/7

FYI for future reference Pfizer is the "official" partner of Citifield and the Mets. Their Mass vaccination site is open 24/7
Thanks. One of the perks at York was that $20 scratchoff ticket. 24/7 vaccination for Pfizer shots at Citifield is great. I do like the Yanks more though :lol:.

Working in a new clinic today - just showed up on the list I get to choose from. Nearer home which is nice - but it’s huge. Apparently the biggest one in Scotland. We’re doing first doses for people in their 30s now and expecting just over 3,000 today.

Moment I see the slightest uptick i'm gone zero dark thirty again.

If the vaccine works for you, case numbers won’t really matter. It will come down to everyone’s personal risk tolerance. I personally don’t care anymore for these that want to be wreckless and will not get a vaccine. they have enough beds and supplies for them. It does suck for those that can’t get the vaccine yet or can’t for other health reasons.

I know vaccination almost guarantees no hospitalization or death by covid, but how about some of the long term effects? Because if that's covered too then yeah **** anti-vaxxers, we out here.

Private employers can require the vaccine as a condition of employment. F the anti-vax

Federal EEO laws do not prevent employers from requiring that all employees physically entering a workplace be vaccinated as long as employers comply with the reasonable accommodation provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and other laws.

Last edited:

Last edited:
I don't understand why ppl that don't get vaccinated are in an uproar about getting blocked from entering certain spaces or being up charged. You're legit a liability, my guy.

Why do you, an impending outbreak monkey feel like you should treated the same as the people taking the public safety precautions in order to protect thyself and fellow humans?

I don't understand why ppl that don't get vaccinated are in an uproar about getting blocked from entering certain spaces or being up charged. You're legit a liability, my guy.

Why do you, an impending outbreak monkey feel like you should treated the same as the people taking the public safety precautions in order to protect thyself and fellow humans?

Hey now, it’s their body and no-one should be able to tell them what to do with it.

This is going to be one of the more interesting points of the pandemic. Cases and fatalities down, restrictions being loosened, vaccinations up, etc. Mask-wearing where I'm at is probably about 70/30 depending on the store you're shopping at with no actual enforcement or oversight regarding who's vaccinated and who isn't.

I'm personally still gonna wear a mask for the time being, but I understand why vaccinated individuals are starting to opt out. I just worry because I know a lot of the people who aren't wearing masks aren't vaccinated and there's no recourse for their actions.

Just seems like the longer this goes on the more the anti-vaxx/anti-mask crowd is going to be emboldened while the people who advocate for social responsibility and public health will be further ridiculed and minimized.

This is going to be one of the more interesting points of the pandemic. Cases and fatalities down, restrictions being loosened, vaccinations up, etc. Mask-wearing where I'm at is probably about 70/30 depending on the store you're shopping at with no actual enforcement or oversight regarding who's vaccinated and who isn't.

I'm personally still gonna wear a mask for the time being, but I understand why vaccinated individuals are starting to opt out. I just worry because I know a lot of the people who aren't wearing masks aren't vaccinated and there's no recourse for their actions.

Just seems like the longer this goes on the more the anti-vaxx/anti-mask crowd is going to be emboldened while the people who advocate for social responsibility and public health will be further ridiculed and minimized.
Numbers are definitely gonna spike again and possibly worse than b4. I’m seeing ppl go to specific spots by the bunch. Like people went to Friday’s and packed it out damn near filling up 2 lots. Mind you Fridays isn’t even big enough to hold all those ppl going in it. A lot of places look like when ants sworn something sweet.

Back
Top Bottom