Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anyone that works for the federal government knows all of your emails, texts and calls are federal property. Hell your salary is published information and can be seen by anyone. Nothing high profile gets leaked anymore. We have made loads of security improvements over the last decade.

Is this the future of concert ticket pricing? $18 for vaccinated, $1k for unvaccinated
I'm not mad at that!

Sounds illegal. Much like the states who are doing lotteries with tax payer money, who then tax you again on your winnings. Until it’s officially FDA approved, I feel/think many entities need to back off on making it mandatory.

Last edited:

She’s the same lady that said vaccinated folks at weddings had to wear masks and follow social distancing measures. How can kids possibly all get vaccinated by then and still do the distancing thing when class rooms are already 100% at capacity? 50\50 seems like a decent goal.

and when I say illegal to the point above, arent There anti discrimination laws for not only ada health issues, but the color of your skin?I get senior and veteran discounts. This feels like a stretch. Like you can’t charge more to immigrants than others? I guess it’s like the pay gap that’s out there.

Anyone who used Walgreens able to reschedule the 2nd dose? When I set up the first one it said I can reschedule the 2nd but I just had to put a date in the mean time. I'm trying to reschedule it, but the app keeps saying come back on Sat (my 2nd appt) to reschedule. Do you have to miss the appointment before it lets you reschedule? Anyone know?

I think I lost my card btw. Anyone know how to get a replacement? Just go back to where I got it done?

Probably your STATE HEALTH DEPARTMENT would have your vaccine record to reproduce for you, since besides that CDC vaccination record card, the place you got your vaccine done also had to record your vaccine shots to the State Health Department as well.

Yep at a Seattle Mariners game. They then give you a vaccine bracelet that allows you access to the vaxxed seating sections as well as a few lounges/standing areas where you don't need to wear a mask or distance.

As soon as I posted this, I realized I knew for sporting events they have been requiring them for certain sections. Any other situations anyone’s had to show it for?

Yep at a Seattle Mariners game. They then give you a vaccine bracelet that allows you access to the vaxxed seating sections as well as a few lounges/standing areas where you don't need to wear a mask or distance.
But the vaccinated can still get it and spread it. This hypocrisy is amazing. Texas does it it. Backlash. Wa and Ny are cool though. Because science.

Anyone who used Walgreens able to reschedule the 2nd dose? When I set up the first one it said I can reschedule the 2nd but I just had to put a date in the mean time. I'm trying to reschedule it, but the app keeps saying come back on Sat (my 2nd appt) to reschedule. Do you have to miss the appointment before it lets you reschedule? Anyone know?
I would just call them. Availability should be pretty high now so they should be flexible and be able to get you in.

Took the JJ vaxx yesterday morning.. took Tylenol a few hours after and then took some more again.. however by the time it was time for sleep.. I had a high fever.. mind you .. I Probly drank 12 bottles of water yesterday.. how long will this fever last ? Anyone took the JJ vaxx?

My grandfather had to be admitted to the hospital after he beat covid last month. They found fluid in his lungs, post covid complications.

He's been there for 10 days now and tested positive yesterday while there. Crazy.

Had covid last month and tested positive again? Dang what happened to that post covid immunity.

Took the JJ vaxx yesterday morning.. took Tylenol a few hours after and then took some more again.. however by the time it was time for sleep.. I had a high fever.. mind you .. I Probly drank 12 bottles of water yesterday.. how long will this fever last ? Anyone took the JJ vaxx?
The majority have side effects that last no more than 24-48 hours, but I’ve heard of rare cases where they persist for ~3 days.

She’s the same lady that said vaccinated folks at weddings had to wear masks and follow social distancing measures. How can kids possibly all get vaccinated by then and still do the distancing thing when class rooms are already 100% at capacity? 50\50 seems like a decent goal.

and when I say illegal to the point above, arent There anti discrimination laws for not only ada health issues, but the color of your skin?I get senior and veteran discounts. This feels like a stretch. Like you can’t charge more to immigrants than others? I guess it’s like the pay gap that’s out there.

Bowser has been a clown 🤡. I'm not even from DC but know she's a scumbag. She's the same person that couldn't explain why DC police used tear gas on peaceful protesters but let Trump's freedom fighters storm the capital.

That is CRAZY. I went to a Royals game two weeks and it was like COVID didn't even exist (this was still during the reduced capacity seating).

Back
Top Bottom