Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn.
LG_PuriCare_Wearable_Air_Purifier___LIFESTYLE.jpg

Anyone else remember seeing videos from Wuhan showing trucks driving through city streets spraying disinfectant into the air wondering why they would do that for a droplet infection with no mask requirements or recommendations in the US?

That was super early into all of this, maybe they didnt know what to do at that time so they tried it out?

I have a home and I live with my fiancé who works from home and hasn’t left the house either. We do get groceries delivered but we sanitize everything including the mail. We don’t have people over as well. Like I said this really hit me hard. Maybe it is airborne?

Like some mentioned, if you have shared home with shared ventilation with the other units, it make sense you got it from airborne. Otherwise, it's simply mind blowing you got it. Getting it from the mail or delivered groceries is very unlikely. Unless if your fiance went rogue sneaking out without your knowledge. Either way, hopefully you have speedy recovery. :emoji_pray:

Possible US case of Virus reinfection.
Schiesse.
:emoji_dizzy_face:

I’ve been in a class zoom meeting for 3 hours now and probably have two more to go

Last edited:
Are these fast, cheap coronavirus tests the game-changer everyone is waiting for?
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/28/health/antigen-test-coronavirus/index.html
Yes.

If done properly, we may not even need a vaccine (or at least we won't need to rush one).

Now, it may be a while before we can throw 1000 people into a crowded bar or pack the NYC subway back to pre-covid levels.... But we could get to a point where it's safe to travel, to visit family, to have friends over, to go out to eat, to send kids back to school, etc.

Yes.

If done properly, we may not even need a vaccine (or at least we won't need to rush one).

Now, it may be a while before we can throw 1000 people into a crowded bar or pack the NYC subway back to pre-covid levels.... But we could get to a point where it's safe to travel, to visit family, to have friends over, to go out to eat, to send kids back to school, etc.

are these a pin prick test ?

are these a pin prick test ?
nasal swab:

The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card is an assay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens to COVID-19 in the human nasal cavity. A simple nasal swab is used to collect specimens from people suspected of having an active infection. No equipment is required to process samples or read test results. In addition, minimal chemical reagents are required, which lessens exposure to biohazardous materials and improves safety for those administering the test.

Back
Top Bottom